NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL

Document Sample
NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL Powered By Docstoc
					 NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
 ENGINEERING PROJECTS TEAM (HAND)
 Waters' Edge
 Maltkiln Road, Barton upon Humber
 North Lincolnshire
 DN18 5JR
 Tel 01724-297541                  Fax 01724-297512



                                 MINUTES OF MEETING


 Project : HAND Consortium Meeting

 Subject : HAND

 Place of Meeting : Room 1 Elmfield House, Doncaster

 Date and Time : Wednesday 8st Ferbuary 2006, 10:30


         Present :                         Representing :
         Chair
         Gary Mallin (GM)                  Cheshire County Council

         Mark Blackburn (MB)               Notinghamshire County Council
         Brian Button (BB)                 North Lincolnshire Council
         Brian Coupe (BC)                  Warrington Borough Council
         Stuart Greaves (SG)               North East Lincolnshire Council
         Mark Ives (MI)                           East Riding of Yorkshire Council
         Andy Taylor (AT)                  Hull City Council
         Steve Tinnelly (ST)               Buckinghamshire County Council
         Simon Skates(SS)                  Cheshire County Council



 Distribution :

         Those Present + Consortium Members
         Chris Bonnet (CB)                 Cambridgeshire County Council
         Dave Denman (DD)                  Cambridgeshire County Council
         Peter Forsyth (PF)                East Lothian Council
         Dave Northcottt (DN)              East Lothian Council
         Howard Reed (HR)                  Durham County Council
         Paul Smart (PS)                   Shropshire County Council


 Minutes Prepared By: B Button                              Date of Issue: 07/11/2012




hand/admin/handmins.05                                                                  Page 1 of 3
 Item No.                                                                                   Action

 1.           APOLOGIES

 1.1          Ray Adams (RA)(North Lincolnshire Council)

 2.           MINUTES OF LAST MEETING

 2.1          Confirmed.

 3.           MATTERS ARISING

 3.1          Shropshire County Council to be contacted                                BB

 3.2          CESMM library put on hold


 4.           MEMBERSHIP

 4.1          The current potential members for the Consortium were: -                 BB
                       i.   Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
                      ii.   Wrexham County Borough Council
                     iii.   Kirklees Council
                     iv.    Bradford MBC

 4.2          Leeds City Council had joined the Consortium.

 4.3          SS asked if Flintshire Council had been in touch, GM to forward          BB
              contact names to BB. BB to contact Flintshire.


              DEVELOPMENT 2006/2007

 5            BB to arranged Citrix Course                                             BB

 5.1          Work on standardised appendices to progress

 6.           MAINTENANCE FEE

 6.1          Reported a £4000 overspend this would be covered if BMBC joined          BB

 6.2          BB would keep the fee at the current level of £4500, This should
              leave a small surplus that could be carried over into future years and
              should remove the financial pressures experienced this year.

 7.           ANY OTHER BUSINESS

 7.1          The condition of RA was discussed, treatment was continuing and it
              was hoped he would be at work soon.

 7.2          The possibility of a floating venue was discussed. It was agreed that    ALL
              this should not cause a problem as long as the venue was on a main
              railway line.

hand/admin/handmins.05                                                                      Page 2 of 3
 7.3          Asset management was discussed including valuing the asset and
              regional rates.

 7.4          Sharing Rates in HAND was discussed

 8            DATE OF NEXT MEETING

 8.1          It was confirmed that the next meeting was arranged for          ALL
              Wednesday June 14th 2006 at 10:30 in room 1 at Elmfield
              House Doncaster.




hand/admin/handmins.05                                                           Page 3 of 3

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Tags:
Stats:
views:4
posted:11/7/2012
language:Latin
pages:3