REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Republic of Kosovo
CONSULTING SERVICES: Regular Audits of World Bank – Financed Projects for
the financial years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
1. Audit of Energy Sector Cleanup and Land Reclamation Project (IDA H3190; IDA
2. Audit of Business Environment TA Project (IDA H1670)
3. Audit of Institutional Development for Education Project (IDA 3420)
4. Audit of Kosovo Financial Sector Strengthening Market Infrastructure Project
(IDA: 500060: IDA: H3140)
5. Audit of Public Sector Modernization (IDA 46920, IDA H5450)
6. Audit of Real Estate Cadastre and Registration (IDA 46910, IDA H5440)
7. Audit of Second Youth Development Project TF 98547; TF54916
The Government of Kosovo has received financing from the International Development
Association (IDA) toward the cost of implementing a number of projects in Kosovo. The
Borrower intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which
this Request for Proposals is. The services include Regular Audits of World Bank –
Financed Projects for the financial years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 for the
above list of projects.
The Ministry of Finance now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in
providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they
are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments,
experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.).
Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
A consulting firm will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World
Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers
(current edition), following the Least Cost Selection (LCS) method.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office
hours 09:00 to 15:00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 24 April 2012
Central Procurement Agency
Behram Abazi, Director of Department Central Procurement and Special Projects
Germia Building 5th floor; room A 504
Address: Mother Teresa, Pristine, Republic of Kosovo
Tel: +381/(0)38 213 056