ONLINE CME & EVALUATION PROCESS
IARS will provide online CME session tracking and online evaluations via
the Internet. No paper submission will be accepted.
The International Anesthesia Research Society (IARS) is approved by the
Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to
sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
The IARS designates this educational activity for a maximum of 27.5
Category 1 credits toward the AMA Physicians Recognition Award. Each
physician should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent
in the activity.
Follow these steps to access the IARS online CME session tracking and
1. Click on CME/Evaluation link at the IARS website
2. Enter your last name and registration number. (REG # can be
found on front of attendee name badge). If you are unable to
locate the REG #, contact IARS.
3. Follow the simple online instructions to continue with the overall
meeting evaluation, individual session evaluations, and CME
4. You may print your CME certificate online from your office when
you return from the meeting.
5. For assistance or any questions after the meeting, contact IARS
headquarters at (216) 642-1124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**PLEASE NOTE: If you registered for the meeting onsite, you will
have access to the online system by Tuesday, April 8, 2008.