HS Announcements: Wednesday, Oct. 24th
1. Attention Juniors & Seniors. The following institutions and military branches will have representatives here to meet with you
either in the media center or in Lab 70 during homeroom time:
10/24 – Ohio Northern 10/25 – Ohio State School of Cosmetology/Salon Schools Group
Stop by guidance to sign up or if you have any questions.
2. Attention sophomores: HOBY applications and essays are due to Mrs. Hibbs by Oct. 26. Please stop in Guidance if you
have any questions.
3. Attention Seniors – you will be meeting with Jostens during second homeroom today for the purpose of ordering graduation
supplies – announcements, caps, gowns, etc.
4. Attention Freshmen – you will be meeting with Jostens during first homeroom today for the purpose of learning about class
rings and to begin the class ring ordering process.
5. If you are interested in being on the Quick Recall Team, see Mr. Lewis to sign-up. Quick Recall matches start next month.
6. Attention HS Girls Soccer Players – uniform turn in will be this Thursday after school in Mr. Cotrell’s room. If you have any
questions, see Mr. Cotrell.
7. There will be a High School Boys open gym from 3:00-5:00 today..
8. Attention High School Drivers – students in grades K-5 are NOT to be walking in the parking lot by themselves after school.
All elementary students who are riding home in the car with a high school sibling MUST be signed out at the student drop
off/pick up area. So if you take an elementary sibling home with you, you must sign them out and walk them to your car.
9. High School Football play-off shirt orders are available in the HS office, Hair Kare N Tan and the Big Orange Shoe Shop.
They are due back by next Monday.
10. This Friday night is a BIG game against Triad to determine the OHC Championship. All fans are encouraged to wear black
to the game. Other costumes will not be permitted, so make sure you participate in the BLACK-OUT this Friday.
11. Also this Friday, FCCLA will be sponsoring the Great American Bake Sale at the football game. This project is to benefit the
No Kid Hungry Project.
12. To help raise money for the Great American Bake Sale, FCCLA will be selling cinnamon rolls before school on Thursday for
$1 each. Stop by the FCS room to get yours.
13. Cage Café will be open before first period on Friday and will be sponsored by STAND.
14. FCCLA is again sponsoring the annual dodgeball tournament on Nov. 16 th in the high school gym.
1. Both our high school cross country teams will compete in the Regional Cross Country Meet on Saturday at Troy. The boys
run at 11:00 and the girls run at 1:30.