Capture Palm-Fringed Sand Dunes Facing the Glitzy Stars in Accra
• Accra is situated on the southern coast and down the years it has creped up over a current landscape,
producing a gobbling up real estate and frenzied low-rise skyline. What was once a dispersion of villages
has transformed into a rambling city.
• Leafy suburbia with sheltered towns, gourmet restaurants along with highlife hip-life and shop bars - all
these coalesce to make Accra the exhilarating and multi-faceted capital of Ghana. With low-cost airline
tickets you can find yourself quite favored if your resort sprouts swish oceanic views of the Atlantic.
• Getting There & Away from the Actuality in Accra with international flights
• After you board Book cheap flights to Accra with Crystal Travel to Kotoka International Airport in Accra,
Ghana (ACC), you can catch plethora of classified buses and tro-tros (shared taxis that pursue a specific
route and leave when they are full). Opting for buses is quite economical as they are quite frequent.
• Air – The Kotoka International Airport is served by the number of small private regional carriers and major
• Book cheap and visit Wild & Widest Attractions in Accra
• Accra has a kismet of high-flying places of interest, and you may acquire more than two days to capture
the whole city in your senses. On the contrary, a sensible alternative would be to launch out with the ever
burning Perpetual Flame, then visit the National Museum and also the adjacent crafts market that is for
eternity colorful and crammed with wonderful people. Grab direct flights to Accra if you are looking for
• You excursion should be followed up with a tour to the thriving Tropical Gardens, the Art Centre and
Liberation Square. Hire a chauffeur and pay GHS 20,000 to enter the renowned Labadi Beach to mingle
into the on-shore entertainment before darkness falls. Taking cheap flights to Accra, Ghana (ACC) helps
you save your pocket allowing you to enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
• Experience the Madness of Shopping in Accra with great deals
• Commonly speaking, there are three chief shopping sites in Accra. These markets are recognized as the