Power Projector 2 HP-A10
Read all instructions and warnings prior to using this product.
Improper use of this product may result in product damage,
physical bodily harm, injury, or even death. This document
contains important usage and safety information.
1. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod
2. Use as an external power bank to charge
mobile phone, MP3, MP4, MP5, DVD
3. Built in speakers and included remote
4. LED power indicators
5. Chain wheel to ﬁne tune the focal distance.
1. Mini VGA Input 1
2. Mini USB Input 6
3. LED Power Indicator
4. Remote Control Receiver
5. Audio Output
6. Audio/ Video input
8. Deﬁnition regulator/Focus Dial
2 4 3
9. Touch Pad 10
Power button 11
Volume down 8
10. Build-in speaker
11. Apple dock 13
13. Reset button 12 7
(please poke the hole with a needle to reset the device if any
f1. 3-in-one AV Cable
f2. Mini VGA Cable f4
f3. AC Adapter
f4. Remote Control f1 f2
The LED indicator shows red when the device is being charged
and turn green after fully charged.
1. Connect A/C adapter;
2. Charging starts;
3. Charging may take 5 hours
Projector Operation tips
1. Connect power cable as diagram 1
2. Turn on power button
3. Play external AV program
4. Tap the power button twice
to turn oﬀ Projector.
This projector can play external programs using AV or VGA port.
AV Program Playing
1. AV cable end (f1) connects with AV port (6);
2. AV cable end (f1) connects with AV source;
Using iPod as an example, the Projector can connect to the iPod
with a special iPod connector (not included).
3. Connect with power source (f4) or use built-in battery;
4. Turn on power button to start projecting;
5. Adjust volume by volume up/down;
6. Adjust deﬁnition and image quality using the focus dial.
VGA Program Playing
1. Connect with A/C adapter or use built-in battery
2. Connect Projector with VGA signal source via VGA cable
3. Switch Projector to VGA mode
4. Follow the same steps for AV program playing
Remote Control User Guide
Key Button instructions
PWR : To power on, click this button once. Click again, screen
will read “power oﬀ or not”, re-click to turn oﬀ Projector.
Press the button to switch into mute mode.
Press the button to show the power status
MENU 2 sub-menus and other secondary MENU
menus as below: UP
DISPLAY: VOL- OK VOL+
Contrast Brightness UD DOWN RL
Brightness Saturation AV/
Tint Color Temperature
Recall (Restore default settings)
OSD location (Adjust the display position of menu)
Transparency (Adjust the display transparency of menu)
OSD time display (Deﬁne time for menu auto-quit without any
Operation sample (Adjust transparency and OSD Location):
1. Press MENU showing “display settings”
2. Select “System setting” by clicking DOWN
3. Press OK to conﬁrm the options of” system settings”
4. Select “OSD Location” by clicking DOWN ;
5. Press OK to enter into” OSD locations” Adjusting modes
6. Press VOL-
to adjust OSD display position;
7. Press DOWN
to adjust Transparency directly;
8. Press MENU to exit setting after conﬁrmation, or automatic exit
after 15 seconds.
TIP: Under “DISPLAY /ADVANCE/AUDIO” menus, you can select “Reset” to
Restore the default setting easily.
: Select the submenu above after entering main menu or
UP Select the submenu down after entering main or sub-menu.
VOL- Decrease volume. Select left to conﬁrm sub-menu options
VOL+ Increase volume. Select right to conﬁrm sub-menu options.
OK Conﬁrm the selection or enter the next submenu.
UD Up/Down overturn of image.
RL Right/Left overturn of image.
Switch over between AV and VGA signal source
Gamma Choose mode between “cinema/brightness” by
Product Safety & Precautions
• Only use with conﬁrmed power sources that follow device speciﬁcations. Do not use
third party chargers. Even though they may comply with the device, third party chargers
could damage or destabilize the product.
• Do not use product beside or near a heat source such as a vent, convection heater,
burner, etc. Do not leave in hot car or in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Do not expose product to any excess moisture and liquids- avoid using device near
faucets, showers, bathtubs, sinks, etc.
• Do not use in exposed and unprotected outdoor environments.
• Avoid dropping or applying excessive shock and force to device.
• Avoid carrying with loose small metallic objects- metal scraps may enter and short the
device, or damage the exterior.
• Do not use device in a conﬁned space where airﬂow is restricted - insuﬃcient airﬂow will
put device at risk of overheating.
• Avoid touching metal prongs when plugging and unplugging device from power
• Do not use harsh chemicals to clean device. Use a damp cloth to wipe oﬀ any dirt.
Only clean the device when it is unplugged from the power source.
• Do not use damaged cables or wires on device.
• Ensure MR Charge Port is clear of any foreign objects and debris before usage.
• Do not force incompatible connectors into any port.
• DO NOT attempt to disassemble the device. Any attempt to voids all warranties.
• Internal batteries are designed speciﬁcally for device only. Do not attempt to
salvage batteries for other purposes.
• Should an event occur where the device is broken, shattered, or in any way
physically compromised, DO NOT USE THE DEVICE.
• Avoid using third party cables. Those included have gone through rigorous testing
to ensure compatibility.
Battery Safety Instructions:
• This device contains a Lithium Polymer (Li-Pol) Battery. Improper use, storage, and/or
disposal may cause leaks, expanding, or an explosion that could lead to ﬁre or injury.
• Do not charge battery with unspeciﬁed power sources. Only use speciﬁed method of
charge and OEM chargers compatible with device speciﬁcations.
• Do not expose or dispose of battery into ﬁre.
• Do not dispose battery into standard garbage disposal sites. Dispose of battery at Battery
Recycling Sites after fully discharging battery. Not doing so may violate local disposal laws.
• Store battery in cool and dry environment. Safe operating temperatures are between
32-113 degrees Fahrenheit.
• If unusual battery expansion is detected, discard immediately.
• In case of ﬁre use lithium approved "Class D Type" Fire Extinguishers on device. In the
case of a leak and contact with skin, wash area with water and soap. If electrolyte makes
contact with eyes, ﬂush with generous amounts of water for 15 minutes and seek medical
attention immediately. DO NOT attempt to reuse damaged battery.
Speciﬁcations Contact Us
• Brightness: 10 Lumens For any questions or inquiries with
• Input: 5V/2A (max) your product, or for more warranty
• Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA) and disclaimer information, please
• Capacity: 2800mAh do not hesitate to reach us at:
• Charging time: 5 hours
• Contrast: 200:1
• Projection screen size: 5-70 inches
• Projection system: LCOS RGB
• Dimensions: 120x 60.8 x 12.8mm Customer Support:
• Video input: 3 in 1 jack, VGA jack email@example.com
• Audio Output: built in 1W speaker, output jack
MiLi 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms of Agreement
All MiLi Products carry a one-year Limited Warranty that insures that all MiLi products will not
malfunction under Normal Use Conditions. ‘Normal Use’ means typical customer-use under
normal conditions according to the instruction manual for the product.
This also includes clearance items & refurbished units.
Is it Covered?
All warranty claims require that the individual making the claim has Proof of Purchase through
either MiLiPower.com or one of our Authorized Dealers (Receipt or Order Conﬁrmation Slip
MiLi will not validate any warranty claims that have occurred as a result of user error. This
consists of any defect or malfunction caused as a result of misuse, failure to follow operating
instructions, abuse, or use with improper or faulty equipment.
The warranty does not cover any accidental damages such as (but not limited to) drops, spills,
It also does not cover any product that has been opened, modiﬁed, or tampered with.
If a unit is deemed to be either defective or a malfunctioning unit within the initial 30 Day
Purchase Period MiLi will ship a new replacement unit and incur all further shipping charges.
If a unit is deemed to be either defective or a malfunctioning unit after the initial 30 Day
Purchase Period MiLi may ship a refurbished unit of similar cosmetic wear and the customer
incurs all further shipping charges.
*By purchasing a MiLi product it is understood that you have read and agree to the terms of
the MiLi Power Warranty Service
For more warranty information, visit our website at: www.milipower.com