Power Pack 4 HB-N31
Read all instructions and warnings prior to using this product.
Improper use of this product may result in product damage,
physical bodily harm, injury, or even death. This document
contains important usage and safety information.
1. Built in USB and micro USB cables
2. “Hidden” Apple stand
3. Small and lightweight
4. LED power indicators
5. High compatibility
1. USB charging cable
2. Power pack (with iPhone 4 inserted)
How to Charge the Power Pack
Use included mini USB cable to charge your Power Pack 4
through your computer/laptop USB port
How to Charge Your iPhone
After inserting your iPhone 4 into the Power Pack, you can
connect the Pack to your computer, MiLi charger, or original
USB adapter using the mini USB cable. Your iPhone will charge
ﬁrst, then the Power Pack 4.
Power Button Functions
1. Slide in your iPhone 4, then press the power button to start
2. During a charge, press the power button to show the power level
3. Press the power button for 3 seconds to stop charging
No need to remove the Power Pack 4 when you want to sync your
iPhone to iTunes. Simply use the included wire and connect to your
How to Check Power Levels
Pressing the power button, LED power indicators will
indicate the power levels shown:
Product Safety & Precautions
• Only use with conﬁrmed power sources that follow device speciﬁcations. Do not use
third party chargers. Even though they may comply with the device, third party chargers
could damage or destabilize the product.
• Do not use product beside or near a heat source such as a vent, convection heater,
burner, etc. Do not leave in hot car or in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Do not expose product to any excess moisture and liquids- avoid using device near
faucets, showers, bathtubs, sinks, etc.
• Do not use in exposed and unprotected outdoor environments.
• Avoid dropping or applying excessive shock and force to device.
• Avoid carrying with loose small metallic objects- metal scraps may enter and short the
device, or damage the exterior.
• Do not use device in a conﬁned space where airﬂow is restricted - insuﬃcient airﬂow will
put device at risk of overheating.
• Avoid touching metal prongs when plugging and unplugging device from power
• Do not use harsh chemicals to clean device. Use a damp cloth to wipe oﬀ any dirt.
Only clean the device when it is unplugged from the power source.
• Do not use damaged cables or wires on device.
• Ensure MR Charge Port is clear of any foreign objects and debris before usage.
• Do not force incompatible connectors into any port.
• DO NOT attempt to disassemble the device. Any attempt to voids all warranties.
• Internal batteries are designed speciﬁcally for device only. Do not attempt to
salvage batteries for other purposes.
• Should an event occur where the device is broken, shattered, or in any way
physically compromised, DO NOT USE THE DEVICE.
• Avoid using third party cables. Those included have gone through rigorous testing
to ensure compatibility.
Battery Safety Instructions:
• This device contains a Lithium Polymer (Li-Pol) Battery. Improper use, storage, and/or
disposal may cause leaks, expanding, or an explosion that could lead to ﬁre or injury.
• Do not charge battery with unspeciﬁed power sources. Only use speciﬁed method of
charge and OEM chargers compatible with device speciﬁcations.
• Do not expose or dispose of battery into ﬁre.
• Do not dispose battery into standard garbage disposal sites. Dispose of battery at Battery
Recycling Sites after fully discharging battery. Not doing so may violate local disposal laws.
• Store battery in cool and dry environment. Safe operating temperatures are between
32-113 degrees Fahrenheit.
• If unusual battery expansion is detected, discard immediately.
• In case of ﬁre use lithium approved "Class D Type" Fire Extinguishers on device. In the
case of a leak and contact with skin, wash area with water and soap. If electrolyte makes
contact with eyes, ﬂush with generous amounts of water for 15 minutes and seek medical
attention immediately. DO NOT attempt to reuse damaged battery.
Speciﬁcations Contact Us
For any questions or inquiries with
• Battery Cell: Lithium Polymer your product, or for more warranty
• Input: DC 5V/500A (max) and disclaimer information, please
• Output: DC 5V/500A (max) do not hesitate to reach us at:
• Capacity: 3000mAh
• Charging time: Up to 4.5 hours
MiLi 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms of Agreement
All MiLi Products carry a one-year Limited Warranty that insures that all MiLi products will not
malfunction under Normal Use Conditions. ‘Normal Use’ means typical customer-use under
normal conditions according to the instruction manual for the product.
This also includes clearance items & refurbished units.
Is it Covered?
All warranty claims require that the individual making the claim has Proof of Purchase through
either MiLiPower.com or one of our Authorized Dealers (Receipt or Order Conﬁrmation Slip
MiLi will not validate any warranty claims that have occurred as a result of user error. This
consists of any defect or malfunction caused as a result of misuse, failure to follow operating
instructions, abuse, or use with improper or faulty equipment.
The warranty does not cover any accidental damages such as (but not limited to) drops, spills,
It also does not cover any product that has been opened, modiﬁed, or tampered with.
If a unit is deemed to be either defective or a malfunctioning unit within the initial 30 Day
Purchase Period MiLi will ship a new replacement unit and incur all further shipping charges.
If a unit is deemed to be either defective or a malfunctioning unit after the initial 30 Day
Purchase Period MiLi may ship a refurbished unit of similar cosmetic wear and the customer
incurs all further shipping charges.
*By purchasing a MiLi product it is understood that you have read and agree to the terms of
the MiLi Power Warranty Service
For more warranty information, visit our website at: www.milipower.com