Pierce County Library System
2010 Staff Learning Day: Crafting a Blue Ribbon Library
Finding and Minding the Gap (Individual)
1. This is one of the PCLS Skills & Qualities that I want to work on:
2. Below are at least three components necessary to show the highest level of this PCLS Skill or Quality.
These are the criteria I’ll use to measure how good I am at it.
3. Finding the gap: Looking at the components and criteria above, where are the gaps between the level
where I am now and the level where I want to be?
4. Minding the gap: Of the gaps listed in #3 above, choose one. What are at least three ways I can work on
closing that gap?
5. Based on my primary Motivation Style, which is ___________________, and my primary Learning Style,
which is ___________________, how should I get started and what kinds of learning opportunities should I