4 Knex wheels
10” by 3” piece of wood
3 pieces of 1” by 2ks” piece of wood
2 Knex rods
Hot glue gun
1. First take your 10” by 3”piece of wood.
An inch from the front center of the
middle of the short side of the wood,
glue your 1” by 2”piece of wood.
2. After that take your mousetrap and
glue the front end onto the 1”2” piece
of wood. Glue the back end on the
10”3” piece of wood. The mousetraps
front should be tilted upward.
3. Then take your pencil and ruler. Locate
the center of the front short side of the
10”3” piece of wood. Make a mark an
inch inward of the bottom part of the
piece of wood. There glue on the 1”2”
piece of wood.
4. Drill a hole 1/8 centimeter into the 10”3”
piece on both short sides. Screw your
eyehooks into the drill holes. Then put
the rods threw the eyehooks.
5. Attach the wheels to the rods.
6. Do step 3 and 4 again on the back side of
7. Take the duct tape and tape the fish wire to
the end of the snapper arm sticking out of
8. Tie the other end of the string to the back
9. Pull the snapper arm all the way back and
spin the wheels backwards until the
snapper arm is pulled all the way back.
10. Let go of the car and watch it run!