JORDAN COMMONS CONDO ASSOCIATION, INC.
Board of Directors Meeting
20 April 2011
Jordan Commons Website: www.jordancommons.net
Approved Deck Stain: Cabot # 9205.
Board Members Present: Ray Woolrich, Mary Ann Huska, Tim Olsen, Bob Woolf
Northeast Property Group: Chris Myers
Unit owners present: ( 2 )
Meeting called to order at 7:04 PM.
Minutes of the previous meeting:
1. No issues with the March minutes.
Motion to accept: Ray; 2nd Tim. Motion passed.
1. NPG answered questions that arose in review of the March financials.
2. Motion to accept: Bob; 2nd Mary Ann. Motion passed.
Received a letter from the Town of Waterford regarding new large recycling bins. Cost:
$700.00 to $800.00 each. Note that in order to go this route, we would have to sustain a
considerable cost to replace the concrete pads and the fencing. This is not a good option if
there is another way. Current Board resolution: Continue using the blue containers and
monitor effectiveness before expending large sums of money.
2. All damaged building signs have been replaced, except Bldg. #5.
3. Tree pruning issues at Bldgs. #5 and #10 reviewed. Board feels no action necessary.
4. Bldg. #7, East end: there are apparently issues with the siding near the peak of the Bldg.
NPG action item.
5. Is installation of a dehumidifying system in the basement of Bldg. #4 still required?
6. NPG action items from the previous monthly meeting were reviewed.
7. Unit #16 still has water damage and infiltration that need to be addressed. NPG
1. Pavement crack sealing cost is $7,500.00. Board resolution is to postpone crack sealing for
the present. Board members to walk around and observe the pavement cracking issues
and decide if this is something that can be done next year.
2. Deck staining for this year are Bldgs. #1, 1A, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Rotted deck boards are to be
3. Address interior wall sagging in Unit #100. NPG action item to obtain quotes from
dry wall companies.
Directors Reports: None
Motion to adjourn: Mary Ann; 2nd Bob. Motion passed. Meeting adjourned at 8:02 PM.