“Making a difference through developing employability skills for the future”
Newcastle Education Business Partnership (NEBP) is a charity that brings the
benefits of interactive work related learning to young people aged 4-19 years old.
Reporting to the Portfolio Delivery Manager the role of the Project Manager is to
plan, co-ordinate and deliver a specified number of projects. The Project Manager
will also oversee quality control throughout the life cycle of these projects.
Main duties include:
1. Securing direct sales to schools, managing and delivering educational activity
to pupils in the production of news articles in a variety of print formats
2. Under the supervision of the Portfolio Services Manager managing day to day
operational aspects of the projects
3. Executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing
needs and requirements
4. Responsible for providing timely information with regard to invoicing for the
Business Services Manager
5. Complying with Quality Assurance in accordance with organisational policy
and reporting on this to the Portfolio Delivery Manager
This is a fixed term (until July 2013) full time 37.5 hours per week term time only
position although part time working will be considered.
Salary £19,000 to £22,000 pro rata (15,875 to 19,038) depending on experience
The post holder will be invited to participate in the company team performance
related bonus scheme.
For further information please contact Sam Keith, Portfolio Delivery Manager
On 0191 2774449 or e mail email@example.com
For an application form please contact Laura Lillford, Business Services Manager
On 0191 2774447 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd November 2012