Legal Ad to run – October 11, 2012, October 18, 2012 & October 25, 2012
Notice is hereby given that Bay District Schools has need for the professional
services of the following consultants.
Registered Architect - Services are needed for the design of additions,
renovations and remodeling at Springfield Elementary School. The scope of
work includes a new 16,800 sq. ft. cafeteria and multi-purpose room, remodeling
of the 4,900 sq. ft. old cafeteria for classrooms, and miscellaneous site
Firms wishing to be considered to provide professional services for the above
project should state so in a letter of interest, and five copies of the following
1. A letter of interest as stated above, identifying the design team.
2. A current Federal Standard Form 254
3. Proof of professional liability insurance
4. Bay District Schools Professional Consultant Information Form which can
be obtained at the address shown below, or through electronic mail by
5. Any other information which will assist the School Board selection
Committee in the evaluation of the applicant
Proposals will be received in the Office of the Director of Facilities, Mr. John L.
Bozarth, 1311 Balboa Avenue, Panama City, FL 32401 (phone 767-4205) no
later than 3:00 P.M. local time November 1, 2012.