Catford Broadway Market
Sunday 4 November 2012
Trading hours: 10am–4pm
Stall application form
Thank you for your interest in Catford Broadway Market.
Please fill in the application below and return it with images of your products and examples of your
packaging and display.
Website (if applicable):
Description of produce:
Stall guide – please select the stall size you would require by putting an ‘x’ next to your preferred choice.
Single = 7ft x 3ft stall with table top, canopy and back sheet:
Double = 2 x single 7ft x 3ft stall with table top, canopy and back sheet:
Do you require electricity? Yes: No:
Checklist – please put an ‘x’ next to either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
Do you produce, design or make your products? Yes: No:
Traders must grow, produce, design or make their own products
Are you currently trading? Yes: No:
If yes, where?
Do you have public liability insurance? Yes: No:
(If no, we can offer advice on public liability insurance)
Are you registered with your local authority (food businesses only) Yes: No:
Do you have a food hygiene certificate? (food businesses only) Yes: No
• Traders must grow, produce, design or make their own products
• Stalls will be allocated on a first come first served basis
• Only two of each commodity type per market will be booked
• Please forward images of your products when returning your application form
• Stalls for the market are free of charge
• Applications and supporting documents must be received 10 days before each market.
I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to comply fully with the terms and conditions.
Name: Signature (not required if returning digitally):
Please complete all fields, save the form and return it by email to email@example.com,
post it to Lewisham Markets Service, Wearside Service Centre, Wearside Road, Lewisham SE13 7EZ or
fax it to 020 8314 2059.