Safe Work Practice
Field workers must always be aware of mobile equipment operating in the area. Use the
following guidelines to reduce the risk of personal injury.
1. Wear a florescent traffic vest at all times.
2. Ensure that the operator sees you.
1. Walk beside, in front, or behind mobile equipment that is operating.
2. Position yourself between the swing radius of articulating machinery and
other stationary objects.
3. Assume an operator can always see you.
4. Use the bucket as work platform or as a means of personnel transport.
For further information, see the appropriate current Occupational Health & Safety