131 Lower Beverly St.
West Springfield, MA 01089
To obtain a Nursing position in a professional Healthcare Organization.
We Care Agency P.D.S., Pikesville, MD 2009 - Present
Private Duty Certified Nursing Assistant
• Conduct in house visits to patient’s homes to assist with daily living activities including
preparation, medication reminders and light housekeeping.
• Provide personal care including bathing, dressing and transporting patients outside the
• Observe clients in the home to avoid injury and prepare emergency procedures as
• Evaluate the patient’s condition daily and record information in medical records.
• Communicate with patient’s family members by providing information on good health
Filenes Basement, Towson, MD 2008 - 2009
• Maintained outstanding customer service per company standards by providing a friendly
environment and solid product knowledge.
• Located and recommended merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Itemized customer merchandise selection at counter and processed cash and credit
• Arranged and displayed merchandise to promote sales.
• Participated in yearend inventory.
Brighton Gardens, Towson, MD 2007 - 2008
Care Giver • Helped seniors with mental and cognitive health which included walking,
• Completed a variety of housekeeping tasks such as dusting, making beds and laundry.
• Displayed emotional support to seniors by providing them companionship, conversation,
engaging in board games and television watching.
• Kept a daily journal of notes detailing activities performed throughout the day for clients’
• Reported any signs of physical difficulties to nursing staff on site.
Baltimore City Community College, Baltimore, MD - 2010
Associate of Arts/Nursing/Courses: Fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgery,
Ob and Pediatrics,Psychiatry
Registered Nurse Professional with three years of progressive nursing experience in the
healthcare industry. Proficient in checking vital signs, administering medication,
transporting patients and assisting the elderly with daily grooming. Skilled in assessing the
physical, mental and emotional condition of patients. General knowledge of healthcare laws
and practices. Excellent customer service and communication skills.