• Famili Celastraceae
• Spesies : Euonymus alatus,
E. Fortunei 'Harlequin' Silver Queen Euonymus
var. microphyllus pulchellus
Evergreen Euonymus (E. japonicus var.
• A scrub plant which has high 3-4 m, little
shape leaf, green colour, glossy texture, lenght
• Euonymus grows up under half light to full
light, a good watering.
• Plant propagation by vegetative (cutting) and
• A wonderful matter of evergreen Euonymus as
fillers such as ;
- green colour
- long stem
- long vase life
Harvesting Evergreen Euonymus
• To get harvest about 80 after cultivation.
• Harvest quality :
- Long stem about 31 – 40 cm (grade A)
- Long stem about 25 – 30 cm (grade B)
• GA3 application in levels; 100 ppm, 200 ppm, 300
ppm has effect on a long stem up to 13,33%,
30,03% and 31,21%,
but it doesn’t effect on
number of leaf, square of leaf,
thick of leaf & vase life.
LEATHER LEAF FERN (Rumohra adiantiformis)
• Famili : Polypodiaceae
• A fern plant that grows on above field.
• Spora under leaf sides.
Leather leaf fern is easier grows in
- less than light
- humidity about 60%.
• Rhyzoma is well known
as stem like.
Root that grows
Soft stem of young
plant has spiral type.
LEATHER LEAF FERN PROPAGATION
A. To separate of rhyzoma
B. To separate of spora :
- brown colour of spora.
- a good plant parrental.
- to prepare steril medium (compost).
- to innoculate.
- to maintain humidity.
• Seed has vigoured in 9 months after planted
• Seedling removed into pot before planted at field.
• Leather leaf fern has produced about 6 months.
• Leaf criteria in harvest; good look in colour,
• Consumer is demanding:
- large size: 30-33 cm
- Medium size : 25-29 cm
- Little size: 21-24 cm
• Post harvest; cleaning, maintaining, storaging.
• Famili : Liliaceae
• Florida beauty, common name
is Dracaena godseffiana or
• As fillers, because ;
- unique leaf, by spoting colour
- long vase life.
• Annual plant.
• Florida beauty grows better on 300-750 m
above sea level.
• Optimum temperature 21-24 C
• Light intensity 50-60%
• Plant propagation;
- leaf cutting
- Stem cutting (± 10 cm +leaf)
• Rootone-F or Rhizopon B application to
encourage root development.
• Harvest criteria;
• - long stem 30-50 cm
- leaf has good shape
- no insect symptom
• Sortating and grading
• Famili ; Araceae
• Araceae has strigh type and is not climber type.
• Plant has stem about 1 m.
• Filo is recommeded under 50% light
intensityand medium on humidity.
• Plant propagation ;
- stem cutting and Rootone-F
- Using sand medium
- To split of filo clump.
- To remove a clump in to pot.
• Post harvest Phylodendron xanadu;
cleaning, grading and storaging.
• Ruscus has on special caracter such as;
- cylindrical stem, stiff stem, and white
colour on base stem.
- a good shape leaf and long vase life.
• Ruscus is recommended in medium
watering, about 70% shading.
• Plant propagation by spliting.
• Harvest criteria; green, thick and shiff.
• Stalk of leaf is cutted on surface of land,
are cleaned, and a bundle contains 10 stalks.
Famili : Liliaceae
• Type of plant has the long term of periode to
• Twig is a appearance leaf, is known Cladode/
• Appearance leaf is like needle ordered triangle
pattern (Asparagus setaceus), Asparagus
meyeri’s leaf resemble gangster tail.
• Growing on lowland up to highland, under light
Asparagus spengeri Asparagus setaceus
(Asparagus cemara) Asparagus meyeri
• Generative propagation is easier than cutting &
• Mature seed are taken is storaged about 1
• Planting pattern by 2 x 2 cm.
• Seed vigorous about 1 month.
• Seedling has appearance leaf about 10 cm to
remove in pot.
• Seedling about 15 cm is removed to field.
• Asparagus setaceus can grow up long stem, so
HARVEST AND POST HARVEST
• Asparagus virgatus & Asparagus meyeri can
be cutted on base of stem.
• Asparagus setaceus, is cutted on middle of
• Criteria of harvest;
- green colour
- non both flower and fruit
- strong and fresh stem
- non both pest and disease
• Each of bundle leaf consist of 10 leaf stalk.
Cycas palm leaf Raphis Palm Leaf Sanseviera Laurenti Monstera
Dra. Messengeana Cordyline Leaf Epipremnum Dra. Sandriana