Relay’s Biggest Loser
Do you want to be Relay’s Biggest Loser? Do you want your team to achieve that next
fundraising level? Can you use a couple of extra dollars? Well sign up today. Just read through
the rules below, and if you agree with the terms and conditions, contact Greg at
Gregory.firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your entry. GOOD LUCK!!
You go by the percent of body weight loss. The calculation is the take your actual weight (today)
and subtract it form your initial weight. Then divide that number by your initial (starting) weight.
Take that number and multiply it by 100 and you get your weight loss percentage.
((IW-AW)/IW) * 100= weight loss percentage
So if I start at 211, and I lose 5 lbs in a month and end up at 206.
That’s 211-206 (5 lbs.)
Take 5 lbs. and divide it by my starting weight (211). 5/211 = .023697
Multiply that by 100 and you get 2.37%
Mix and Match the following “rules” to make your best competition
1. “HAVE FUN”, Eat healthy, and exercise.
2. The first weigh in will be on February 11, 2012 at 12:00pm
3. The final weigh in will be on May 26, 2012 at 12:00pm – 15 WEEKS
4. Weigh-in’s will occur every Team Captain Meeting at 10:00am (in PRIVATE). One
person will be chosen to monitor and be present at all weigh ins.
5. There is a one time $5 registration fee which “MUST” be paid during your first
6. You can Join at any time during the first three weeks (but the longer you wait the
harder it will be to win)
7. All monies owing to the pot should be paid during the time of weigh in or prior to
the following weigh in.(So if you have a bad week, be prepared break out the spare
8. There will be a $1 weigh in fee per week applied to all contestants.
9. There will be a penalty fee of $1 applied if your weight stays the same.
10. There will be a penalty fee of $1 if you miss weighing in. This dollar will be
combined with the weekly weigh in fee of $1, for a total of $2 dollars each time you
miss a weigh in.
11. There will be a penalty fee of $1 added for each pound gained. (i.e. Gain 3 pounds,
you owe $3)
*The money raised during the competition will be given to the overall winner. Also, $2,000
will be credited to the team of the winning contestant. It is important to remember that this is
all in fun, although competitiveness is encouraged, the overall result is to live in a world with
less cancer and more birthdays.