Jeopardy Game Directions
1. Plan your questions on paper before you start entering the information into the
PowerPoint. Create 5 categories with 5 questions for each category.
2. Open JeopardyTemplate.ppt
Steps & Tips for creating your Jeopardy game:
It opens to the Alex Trebec screen, scroll to the next slide to see the
main board. Change categories 1-5 to your category names. As you scroll
through each slide, you will need to fill in the category name at the top,
the questions and the answers.
Change font type, size and color.
Put in sounds for money values.
NEVER hit return between slides because it will add a new slide.
If you make a mistake, go to Edit, Undo BEFORE you do anything else.
Don’t forget to make a final Jeopardy question.
Click “view slide show” to check to see if your game is working correctly.
Hit ESC to get out of slide show if you want to make changes.
Create some multiple-choice or true/false since your partner will not be
an expert on your topic like you are.
Tips for playing a game:
1. Have your partner choose a category and money value.
2. Click on the box they chose.
3. Read the question and give them time to answer.
4. When they give you the answer, click on “The answer is” at the bottom
right corner of the screen.
Good luck and have fun with it!