GPRS Settings Sony Ericsson Z520i
Step 1: Click here to receive the correct settings from SonyEricsson by sms
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
After step 1 and 2 you have to set up which connection java applications may
use. Do this by selecting "Settings" in your phone’s main menu, go to
"Connectivity" by pressing right, go down to "Settings for Java", push "Select"
and then select the GPRS connection you want to use.
If step one for some reason hasn’t worked, you may also set up your phone’s
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Datacommunication > Dataaccount >
2. Select Add
3. Set account type to PS-data
4. Click Select
5. Enter a name for the account, for example your operator
6. Click Continue
7. Enter the access point name under APN and Username and Password if
9. Back * 3
10. Select Internet settings > Internet profiles
11. New profile > Add
12. Connect with > choose the above created account
14. Back * 3
15. Select Settings for Java
16. Choose account you have just created.
After setting up your phone continue with step 2