13 Tips to Explode Your Mobile Listbuilding
Mobile marketing has come of age and suddenly everyone is looking to it as a source to
build their business. The flexibility of mobile marketing benefits both an online business
and traditional local, or offline businesses. However, mobile listbuilding can take time
and is not always easy.
Here are 13 surefire methods to grow your mobile list and make money with mobile
marketing as quickly as possible.
1. Include an invitation to join your mobile list on
everything. Often referred to as a "call to
action", the invitation to join applies to any
website or links you may have and to any
promotional material that you may have
2. If you have a storefront property, display in
your storefront a poster with an invitation to
join your mobile list. A professionally designed poster or cut-out display will work
best with this method.
3. In addition to the "call to action", make sure that your website includes a mobile
opt-in box on your homepage. Having the form front and center will result in
more subscribers than simply telling them and providing a link to sign up. This
should be done on every web page, blog, and social media account that you have,
such as you Facebook fanpage, Twitter profile, Linkedin profile, etc.
4. Build you list yourself, do not purchase it! If you want quality, responsive
subscribers, it is always better to build your mobile list yourself. Purchased lists
are low in value and with the current spamming laws you could end up in trouble.
Responsiveness is key. It's not worth the time and cost to send texts to
5. If you run an traditional physical business, add your mobile opt-in information on
your receipts. If you are an online business, add your mobile opt-in form to your
download page for purchases.
6. If you do radio or TV advertising, make sure that you add your mobile offer,
instructions and rules to your advertisement.
7. Add mobile QR codes to all of your promotional materials. Do this with all
printed material as well as web pages.
8. If you currently have a mailing list (online or offline), send them a message or
email encouraging them to join your mobile list……
Click here now for the remaining tips that will explode your mobile listbuilding!
Get your mobile marketing efforts started with Mobile Profits 101.