How to Convert PDF
Files to RTF on Mac?
• The PDF format was created by Adobe as a universal, platform-
independent document format. The idea of the format was to develop a way
to open textual and graphic documents on any device, whatever the
operating system installed.
• RTF is a proprietary format created by Microsoft. An RTF documents hold
texts, graphics along with other meta-data. The format is cross-platform,
and is supported by probably the most text processors.
• To rip content from PDF to RTF, you'll need the best tool. I have searched
the web, discovering that there aren't many online tools that provide online
conversion. In the following paragraphs, we'll use an offline option; PDF
Converter for Mac was upgraded to include the ability to export to .rtf.
The following are the specific steps for how to run it and convert PDF files
to RTF on Mac. Free Download and install this PDF to RTF Converter for
Mac software first.
• Easy Way for Converting PDF to RTF on Mac
• Step 1: Run the PDF to RTF Converter for Mac
• Go through the Free Download link above to get the free
trial offer version of the PDF to RTF converter Mac. Once
you download, double-click the .dmg to launch it.
• Step 2: Add PDF files from Local
• You are able to drag and drop PDF files straight to the main
interface of PDF Converter for Mac. Or visit the File menu,
choose Add PDF Files option.
• Step 3: Choose RTF as the output format
• Click the Settings button on the right side of each PDF to
show the output format dialogue box. In the format drop-
down list, choose Rich Text Format, .rtf, as the output
• Step 4: Start Converting PDF to RTF on Mac
• Hit the Convert button to obtain the rest done. Bingo! See
how fast the conversion speed is! Done and done. You can
now take your newly created rtf documents and freely copy
and paste this content to other apps.
• It really is amazing to see a little app that may do excactly
what it really promises. Everyday apps are earning our life
easier and much better. Free download and try it now.
• Related Guides: Convert Scanned PDF to EPUB on Mac,
Convert Restricted PDF to Word on Mac