In the Office of the District & Sessions Judge - East,
To Download Application Form : Click Here
To Download Advertisement (English) : Click Here
To Calculate Your Age : Click Here
Last Date for Application Submission : Monday, 22nd October 2012
Test Date : Sunday, 4th November 2012
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill up the vacant posts mentioned below on
permanent basis in the establishment of District & Sessions Judge - East, Islamabad.
Pay Age Application
Sr Name of Post of Regional Quota/Seats Qualification
Scale Limit Fee
Graduate from a
1. Islamabad = 50%
2. FATA = 2%
3. Punjab, Sindh,
speed 50 w.p.m and
Balochistan = 12% (each 18 -
1 Stenographer 16 11 110 w.p.m of Rs: 900/-
4. Overall 10% quota
5. Overall 2% quota for
knowledge will be
a) Matric 2nd
Record 1. Islamabad = 03
recognized Board / 18 -
2 Keeper / 07 06 2. Balochistan = 02 Rs: 600/-
Typist 3. Females = 01
b) Typing speed of
How to Apply :
1. Application forms and online deposit slips are available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
2. Please deposit examination fee through the prescribed deposit slip available with the application
form at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
3. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed application forms along with an
online deposit slips (in original) at NTS Headquarters, 96, Street No. 4 Sector H-8/1 Islamabad,
through courier / Pakistan Post.
4. Candidate should submit their attested testimonials, certificates, copy of CNIC Card, Domicile
and two passport size photographs.
5. No T.A / D.A will be paid to any candidate.
6. Government servants should apply through proper channel.
7. Salary will be paid as per pay scale admissible under the rules.
8. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
9. No application will be entertained after due date.
10. Candidates having experience of judicial work and proficiency in computer will be preferred.
Syed Kausar Abbas Zaidi
District & Sessions Judge - East, Islamabad