Muscular Skeletal system
By: Rudolph S., Jun Qi, Justin
The major parts of the muscular skeletal system
• Cardiac Muscle
• Skeletal muscle
• Smooth muscle
Major parts and Functions
• The major parts of the muscular skeletal system
are the Cardiac muscle which is the system of
the muscular system that makes up the wall of
the heart, the Skeletal muscle which is a system
of the muscular system that helps the body
move and another major part is the smooth
muscle which is a part of the muscular system
that helps digestion of the stomach and
Major Parts and Functions(continued)
• The major parts have different jobs in
order to move. The Cardiac muscle is one
of the muscles that doesn’t have anything
to do with movement. Smooth muscle only
helps with the digestion for the stomach
Diseases and Disorders
• Muscular dystrophies affect you’re your movement,
posture, and breathing. The muscular skeletal system
often has these diseases.
• Duchenne muscular dystrophy is the most common and
most rapidly progressive of the childhood muscle
• Another common muscular dystrophy is a myotonic. It
has to do with the nutrition.
How the system is important and
the body’s survival?
• These systems are important, because it
protects your body from getting infected. The
systems also helps support your body weight.
The skeletal system gives 40% of your body’s
• Muscle tissues spread throughout your body and
are involved in the body’s temperature, without it
you will freeze to death or die of heat.
• In conclusion this is the muscular skeletal
system. With the diseases and disorders,
major parts, and the functions of the
systems. Which includes the major parts
such as cardiac muscle, skeletal muscle,
and the voluntary muscle.
The websites that we used are
• Created by Justin and Jun Qi of 709.