Notice of Abandoned Property PUBLIC NOTICE
Received by the State Comptroller Delaware County
Pursuant to provisions of the Abandoned Property Law and related The County of Delaware, NY is soliciting proposals from administra-
laws, the Office of the State Comptroller receives unclaimed monies tive service agencies relating to trust service, administration and/or
and other property deemed abandoned. A list of the names and last funding of a Deferred Compensation Plan for the employees of Delaware
known addresses of the entitled owners of this abandoned property is County. They must meet the requirements of Section 457 of the Internal
maintained by the office in accordance with Section 1401 of the Aban- Revenue Code and Section 5 of the State Finance Law, including all
doned Property Law. Interested parties may inquire if they appear on rules and regulations issued pursuant thereto.
the Abandoned Property Listing by contacting the Office of Unclaimed A copy of the proposal questionnaire may be obtained from Delaware
Funds, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at: County Personnel Office, 111 Main St., Delhi, NY 13753, (607) 746-
1-800-221-9311 (In New York State) All proposals must be received no later than 30 days from the date of
(518) 270-2200 (Outside New York State) publication in the New York State Register.
or visit our web site at:
Claims for abandoned property must be filed with the New York County of Niagara
State Comptroller's Office of Unclaimed Funds as provided in Section
1406 of the Abandoned Property Law. For further information contact: The County of Niagara, NY is soliciting proposals from administra-
Office of the State Comptroller, Office of Unclaimed Funds, 110 State tive service agencies and financial organizations for services in connec-
St., Albany, NY 12236 tion with a Deferred Compensation Plan that will meet the requirements
of Section 457 of the Internal Revenue Code and Section 5 of the State
Finance Law, including all rules and regulations issued pursuant thereto.
PUBLIC NOTICE A copy of the proposal questionnaire may be obtained from: Mary E.
Division of Criminal Justice Services Smith, Chief Accountant, Niagara County treasurer, Brooks Office Bldg.,
Pursuant to Public Officers Law Section 104, the Division of 59 Park Ave., Lockport, NY 14094-2740.
Criminal Justice Services gives notice of a meeting of the Law En- All proposals must be submitted not later than 20 days from the date
forcement Agency Accreditation Council: of this publication.
Date: Thursday, June 8, 2006
Time: 10:00 a.m. PUBLIC NOTICE
Place: 80 Wolf Rd., 4th Fl. Conference Rm., Colonie, NY Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
For further information, contact: Henry Boland, Office of Public
Safety, Division of Criminal Justice Services, Four Tower Place, 4th Pursuant to section 14.07 of the Parks, Recreation and Historic
Fl., Albany, NY 12203, (518) 485-7641 Preservation Law, the Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preserva-
tion hereby gives notice of the following:
In accordance with subdivision (c) of section 427.4 of Title 9 NYCRR
PUBLIC NOTICE notice is hereby given that the State Review Board will be considering
Division of Criminal Justice Services nomination proposals for listing of properties in the State Register of
Historic Places at a meeting to be held at 10 a.m., June 23, 2006, at
Pursuant to Public Officers Law Section 104, the Division of
Lyndhurst, Tarrytown, New York.
Criminal Justice Services gives notice of a meeting of the Municipal
The following properties will be considered:
Police Training Council:
1. Grace Episcopal Church, Bronx, Bronx Co.
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2006
2. Old Orchard Shoal Light Station, Staten Island, Richmond Co.
Time: 10:00 a.m.
3. James A. Burden, Jr. and Otto H. Kahn Houses, New York, New
Place: Division of Criminal Justice Services, Four Tower Place,
4. Dollar Savings Bank (Emigrant Savings Bank), Bronx, Bronx Co.
For further information, contact: Lucy Verrigni, Office of Public
5. Albert Wilson House, Mamaroneck, Westchester Co.
Safety, Division of Criminal Justice Services, Four Tower Place,
6. Warren Lodge No. 32 (Masonic), Shultzville, Dutchess Co.
Albany, NY 12203-3702, (518) 457-6101
Miscellaneous Notices/Hearings NYS Register/May 24, 2006
7. Bunn-Tillapaugh Feed Mill, Richmondville, Schoharie Co. located at 41 State Street in Albany, New York.
8. Italian Community Bake Oven, Little Falls, Herkimer Co. In F-2006-0271, the United States Coast Guard is proposing the repair
9. Stillwater United Church, Stillwater, Saratoga Co. and upgrade of the existing boat haulout at the Base Buffalo facility in
10. Sparta Presbyterian Church, Groveland Station, Livingston Co. Buffalo Outer Harbor, in the City of Buffalo, Erie County, New York.
11. Sliker Cobblestone House, Conesus vicinity, Livingston Co. The purpose for the proposed activity is to provide structural upgrades
12. Garbuttsville Cemetery, Scottsville vicinity, Monroe Co. to an existing timber bulkhead so that the U.S. Coast Guard can continue
13. Payne Cobblestone House, Conesus, Livingston Co. to utilize its marine travel lift to remove small vessels for storage and
14. Boyd-Parker Memorial, Cuylerville, Livingston Co. repair. All work associated with this project is for the maintenance and
15. Buckland House, Brighton, Monroe Co. rehabilitation of the existing operational boat basin at the U.S. Coast
16. Cornell-Van Nostrand House, New Hyde Park, Nassau Co. Guard, Sector Buffalo and is located within the property boundaries.
17. Bellerose Municipal Complex, Bellerose, Nassau Co. The proposed project includes (1) the relocation of steel superstruc-
18. North Hempstead Town Hall, Manhasset, Nassau Co. ture to new pile supported foundation; (2) the demolition of existing pier
19. World War II Military Aircraft, Geneseo, Livingston Co. steel piles and caisson; (3) selective demolition of the existing timber
20. C.W. Snow Warehouse, Syracuse, Onondaga Co. sheet pile bulkhead and concrete cap; (4) the installation of two new
21. Preventorium, Ulysses vicinity, Tompkins Co. 24-inch diameter steel pipe piles for the relocated Boat Haulout Pier; (5)
22. White Farmhouse, Ulysses vicinity, Tompkins Co. the installation of approximately 105 feet of new steel sheet pile an-
23. Johannes Radcliff House, Albany, Albany Co. chored bulkhead; (6) the installation of 10 soil anchors; (7) the installa-
24. Martisco Station, Camillus, Onondaga Co. tion of new concrete cap and fascia and slab on-grade; (8) the installation
25. Jacob Sloat House. Sloatsburg, Rockland Co. of eight steel 10 x 42 piles; (9) backfilling between the existing bulkhead
26. Plashbourne Estate, Yonkers, Westchester Co. and the new bulkhead with selected structural steel; (10) and pressure
27. Piermont Railroad Station, Piermont, Rockland Co. grouting the closure between the new bulkhead returns and the existing
28. Cosman Family Cemetery, Newburgh vicinity, Orange Co. bulkhead. The primary project impact is that the project is associated
29. Dayton-Williams House, Granville, Washington Co. with filling approximately 1200 square feet of state waters.
30. Colden Mansion Ruins, Montgomery vicinity, Orange Co. Any interested parties and/or agencies desiring to express their views
31. Checkerboard Inn, Monroe, Orange Co. concerning (any of) the above proposed activities may do so by filing
32. Bartlett House, Ghent, Columbia Co. their comments, in writing, no later than 4:30 p.m., 15 days from the date
33. Fly Creek Historic District, Fly Creek, Otsego Co. of publication of this notice, or June 8, 2006.
34. Bloomville Methodist Episcopal Church, Bloomville, Delaware Comments should be addressed to the Division of Coastal Resources
Co. and Waterfront Revitalization, New York State Department of State, 41
35. Conklin Town Hall (Alpheus Corby House), Conklin, Broom State Street, Albany, New York 12231. Telephone (518) 474-6000; Fax
Co. (518) 473-2464.
36. North Branch Inn, North Branch, Sullivan Co. This notice is promulgated in accordance with Title 15, Code of
37. Cordts Mansion, Kingston, Ulster Co. Federal Regulations, Part 930.
38. Moses Yeomans House, Kingston, Ulster Co.
39. Heyworth-Mason Building, Peru, Clinton Co. PUBLIC NOTICE
40. Binghamton Railway Company Complex, Binghamton, Broome Syracuse Housing Authority
Request for Proposals
41. Dundee Village Historic District, Dundee, Yates Co.
Comments may be submitted to Bernadette Castro, Commissioner Deferred Compensation Plan
of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, attention Historic Administration Service Agencies
Preservation Field Services Bureau, Peebles Island, P.O. Box 189, Financial Organization and/or Trustees
Waterford, New York 12188-0189, no later than June 22, 2006, or may All intended parties should submit a letter requesting a copy of the
be submitted in person at the meeting by contacting Ruth L. Pierpont at Syracuse Housing Authority R.F.P.
the same address no later than June 20, 2006. Forward your request to: William Cass Jr., Comptroller, 516 Burt St.,
For further information, contact Ruth L. Pierpont, Director, Historic Syracuse, NY 13202-3999.
Preservation Field Services Bureau, Office of Parks, Recreation and Please submit your bid no later than 90 days from announcement in
Historic Preservation, Peebles Island, P.O. Box 189, Waterford, New New York State Register.
York 12188-0189 (phone: 518-237-8643).
PUBLIC NOTICE SALE OF
Department of State FOREST PRODUCTS
F-2206-0271 NOTICE OF SALE
Date of Issuance-May 24, 2006 Delaware Reforestation Area No. 5
Contract No. X006071
The New York State Department of State (DOS) is required by
Federal regulations to provide timely public notice for the activities Pursuant to Section 9-0505 of the Environmental Conservation Law,
described below, which are subject to the consistency provisions of the the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation hereby gives Public
Federal Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972, as amended. Notice for the following Sale of Forest Products: sealed bids for 141.7
The applicant has certified that the proposed activity complies with MBF more or less of red pine sawtimber, 153.4 BF more or less of spruce
and will be conducted in a manner consistent with the approved New sawtimber, 6.4 MBF more or less of mixed hardwood sawtimber, 23.8
York State Coastal Management Program. The applicant's consistency cords more or less of softwood pulp, and 12 cords more or less hardwood
certification and accompanying public information and data are avail- firewood located on Delaware Reforestation Area No. 5 Stand(s) A-8, B-
able for inspection at the New York State Department of State offices 26, will be accepted at the Department of Environmental Conservation,
NYS Register/May 24, 2006 Miscellaneous Notices/Hearings
Bureau of Procurement & Expenditure Services, 625 Broadway, 10th
Fl., Albany, NY 12233-5027 until 11:00 a.m., Thursday, June 8, 2006.
For further information, contact: Department of Environmental
Conservation, Attn: Ben Peters, Senior Forester, Division of Lands and
Forests, Region 4, 65561 State Hwy. 10, Suite 1, Stamford, NY
12167-9503, (607) 652-7365
NOTICE OF SALE
Otsego Reforestation Area No. 1
Contract No. X006070
Pursuant to Section 9-0505 of the Environmental Conservation Law,
the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation hereby gives
Public Notice for the following Sale of Forest Products: sealed bids for
378 cords more or less of red pine pulpwood; 552.0 MBF more or less
of red pine sawtimber; 24 cords more or less of larch pulpwood; 139.5
MBF more or less of larch sawtimber; 40.3 MBF more or less of
miscellaneous hardwood sawtimber; and 121 cords more or less of
miscellaneous hardwood firewood located on Otsego Reforestation
Area No. 1, Stand(s) A-9, 12, 17, will be accepted at the Department of
Environmental Conservation, Bureau of Procurement & Expenditure
Services, 625 Broadway, 10th Fl., Albany, NY 12233-5027 until 11:00
a.m., Thursday, June 8, 2006.
For further information, contact: Department of Environmental
Conservation, Attn: Paul Wenner, Senior Forester, Division of Lands
and Forests, Region 4, 65561 State Hwy. 10, Suite 1, Stamford, NY
12167-9503, (607) 652-7365