Mission of FBLA
The mission of FBLA-PBL is to bring
business and education together in a positive
working relationship through innovative
leadership and career development programs.
The specific goals of FBLA are to:
• Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
• Create more interest in and understanding of entrepreneurial careers
and American business enterprise
• Encourage members in the development of individual projects, which
contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community
• Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
• Encourage and practice efficient money management
• Encourage students in the awareness of occupational goals
• Facilitate the transition from school to work
What are you going to do now that you are in High School?
Do you want to …
meet new people?
make a difference?
If you answered yes, then now is the time to join the
YOU JOIN FBLA?
• To travel to other places –
• To meet new people -
• To acquire new skills -
Computers & More!
• To become a better person -
Membership is open to all students
at any school.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Sean A. Daigre, Jr.
FBLA International Ambassador