DATE ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE
MAKING YOUR MORTGAGE PAYMENTS?
OCT. 20, 2012
TIME You will have the opportunity to:
9AM TO 3PM • Meet with HUD foreclosure prevention counselors to
learn about your options.
LOCATION • Learn more about Keep Your Home California.
• Learn how to avoid scams associated with mortgage
modification, short-sale, and foreclosure.
1835 CUNNINGHAM AVE., • Ask questions and hear presentations from on-site Legal
SAN JOSE, CA 95122 and Tax Professionals about how foreclosure or short
sale may affect your tax situation.
• Translation services available: call us at 408-293-6000 for
Presented by a consortium of nonprofit community partners. Funded by:
FREE Foreclosure Prevention
For a private appointment with a housing counselor call to register:
(408) 293-6000 or email: email@example.com, space is limited!
Checklist Below is Important:
For those seeking an appointment with a housing counselor, please bring copies of:
• Current Mortgage Statement(s) (for those with more than one loan).
• Bank Statements for the Last Two Months for All Borrowers (all pages).
• Pay Stubs for the Last Two Months for all Borrowers.
• If Self-employed, Tax Returns from Last Two Years or Year-to-Date Profit & Loss
Statement, Rental Contracts/Roommate Agreement (if applicable).
• Documentation of other income (child or spousal support, retirement, disability,
unemployment, family contribution letter, rental contract).
Se habla español * Chúng tôi nói tiếng Việt
For immediate assistance with a foreclosure
call the ForeclosureHelpSCC Hotline: 408-293-6000
Language Translation Services Available.
Presented by a consortium of nonprofit community partners. Funded by
To request an accommodation or alternative
format for meetings, events or printed materials,
please contact the ForeclosureHelpSCC Hotline
at 408-293-6000 (408-294-9337 TTY) as soon as
possible, but at least three business days before