604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Combining my law enforcement background and my computer programming experience to create law
enforcement software which will maximize coordination, cooperation, and efficiency; while maintaining human
• Over 30 years' progressive experience in law enforcement.
• Law enforcement background with knowledge of the software requirements for creating coordination,
cooperation, and efficiency while keeping human interaction intact.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in developing macros and software programs.
• Logical, analytical, detail oriented, intelligent, and thorough.
Police Department 1971 - 1999
DETECTIVE SERGEANT, 13 YEARS/SUPERVISING SERGEANT, 3 YEARS/PATROL OFFICER, 10 YEARS
• Effectively led 2 multi-agency task forces and 4 major homicides. Investigated variety of cases.
• Implemented a dictation/transcription system for department which enhanced efficiency.
• Developed high-end macros in Word and WordPerfect. Built successful prototypes for investigative case notes
database, assignments database, major case information management, and search warrant generator.
Developed departmental web site.
• Experienced on PC network with links to IBM mainframes and Stratus mini computer. Software knowledge
includes Enfors, Access, Word, WordPerfect, Lotus 1-2-3, Excel, Photoshop LE, PowerPoint, C/C++ programming,
and HTML 3.2.
Police Science, UMD, CAD, SCIC licensed, and FBI.
South Carolina Police Officers Association
Cannon Regional Law Enforcement Training Association.
Local civic organizations. Spoke on white-collar crime.
St. Mary's University, Collegeville, NC
History and computer science coursework
Linda Wunner - email@example.com - Career & Resume Design - Duluth, MN 55811 - firstname.lastname@example.org