The CPIO to the Cabinet Secretariat,
Rasterpati Bhawan, New Delhi.
Subject: RTI application on the Prime Minister Employment and Generation Programme – PMEGP.
The PMEGP scheme was prepared to serve the public with certain terms and conditions by the
Ministry of MSME but all these conditions are violated by the implementing agencies KVIC/KVIB/DIC
along with the Nationalized Banks. Please supply me the following information under RTI Act, 2005:
1. Why and how DIC recommending application for rural and urban area’s both?
2. Is Village Industries definition approved by the KVIC not applicable on DIC? District Task Force
Committees are not constituted as per norms, supply me the list of all DTFC’s in India.
3. Supply me the complete list of application received by all implementing agencies
KVIC/KVIB/DIC’s since beginning to October 31, 2012 under PMEGP scheme, complete list of
cases recommended by the District Task Force Committee, list of cases financed by the Bank
along with the reasons for rejecting the proposals.
4. List of seasonal unit like Bricks bhatha, Ice factory etc financed by the Banks under PMEGP
scheme, where as full time employment generation based on fixed investment are being
5. Automatic imported machines are used to minimize the labour then why these proposal are
being financed by the Banks because hand gloves machines are being imported from China
and financed units failed to generate full time employment as per fixed investment, please
supply me the complete list of full time employment provided by each and every units
financed under PMEGP scheme all over India.
6. List of defaulter units under PMEGP, units financed in urban area by the KVIC/KVIB, Banks
claimed margin money on sanctioned amounts with out releasing complete amount
sanctioned for machinery along with one cycle working capital.
7. List of Member Secretaries appointed in all State Khadi and Village Industries Board, please
supply me the copy of Sh. Ram Karen Sharma, retired employee now enjoying Member
Secretary position in Haryana illegally, under which order / authority because he is gifted a
consultant position to the Industries Department?
Required fee IPO No. 454619 worth Rs. 10/- attached herewith.
C-38, Rose Apartment, Prashant Vihar, sector-14,
Rohini, DELHI – 110085.