Bat Halloween Pumpkin Stencil
You Will Need
Battery-operated votive candle or Finger Torch
How To Carve Your Pumpkin
1. Carefully carve a large hole in the top of your pumpkin so you can scoop out the pulp, but retain the
top section as a lid to fit over the whole you have carved.
2. Print out the pumpkin stencil above. You may need to resize your stencil via printer using photo
editing software, or a copy machine to fit your pumpkin size.
3. Tape your printed stencil to the pumpkin. Transfer the design onto the pumpkin by poking holes
through the template lines with a plastic poking tool (available in our pumpkin-carving kits). Remove
4. To begin carving your pumpkin, start at the center of your design and work outward. Begin with the
innermost and/or smallest details. Carefully remove the cut pumpkin shapes.
5. Insert a battery-operated votive candle in the base of the pumpkin. Replace the top of the pumpkin