ST CRISPIN SOCIAL CLUB (ASSOCIATION)
Honorary Treasurer: David. J. L Wigley, Telephone: 01604586111.
CONCERT ROOM HIRE FORM
Name of Organiser Membership Number
Postcode Telephone Number
Name of Contact
(If different from the Organiser) Telephone Number
Date of Function Reason for Function
Function Start Time Function Finishing Time
Bar Opening time
Maximum Number of persons attending (If different from function start date)
BAR CLOSING TIME WILL BE NORMAL LICENSING HOURS OR FUNCTION FINISHING TIME, WHICHEVER IS THE
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Please read the following conditions carefully.
1. The Organiser must be a member of the St Crispin Social Club (Association).
2. The Organiser will be responsible for:
a. The conduct and actions of all persons attending the function
b. The cost of repair and replacement of any damage caused during the function
c. Attending the function for the full period of hire
d. Ensuring all catering rubbish is placed in appropriate containers on the premises
e. Any special table settings
3. A limit of 200 persons attending the function will apply.
4. The names of all non-members attending the function must be available.
5. Any member of the St Crispin Social Club (Association) Management Committee will
have the right of entry to the function in their official capacity.
6. Advertising of the function will be restricted to the clubhouse premises.
7. The social club Executive Committee reserve the right to refuse any application for use of
8. The hire charge is calculated on a period of thirty minutes before the function start time
and one hour after the finishing time. The current rates are:
a. Sunday to Thursday……….£17.50 per hour
b. Friday………......................£20.00 per hour
c. Saturday............................£25.00 per hour
9. All payments, including the deposit, final balance and the cost of damage for repair and
replacement is the responsibility of the organiser.
10. All entertainment at the function must cease at the function finishing time.
11. All alcoholic and soft drinks, with the sole exception of wine supplied by the hirers who
elect to provide their own wine at wedding receptions, must be purchased from the bar.
12. A ‘corkage’ charge of £30.00 for the use of glasses will be made to hirers who elect to
provide their own wine at wedding receptions
13. You are asked to remind all guests that there is a twenty-minute drinking up time in
It would be advisable for you to discuss the details of your function with Judy Slinn, the club steward
before submitting this application form
Please return this application form to the treasurer. You should then receive a decision upon this
application, in writing within fourteen days.
St Crispin Social Club (Association), Berrywood Road, Duston, Northampton, NN5 4XD.