Asociaţia Ofensiva Tinerilor
Partnership agreement Str. Mioriţei nr. 43, bl. 207,
Sc. B, ap. 8, 310287 Arad
No. ...... Date ................. Tel/fax: 0357 402 172
Art. 1 PARTNERS
1. ASOCIAŢIA OFENSIVA TINERILOR with headquarters in Arad, Str. Mioriţei, nr. 43, Bl.
207, Sc. B, Ap. 8, registration ID 16793743, represented by ELEK Dorothea as president and
coordinator of the „Volunteers on the Move” project
2. _______________________________________________________ with headquarters
in _________________________________________________, represented by
____________________ as president, named from here below as PARTNER
Have agreed upon the followings:
Art. 2 Object of the agreement
The object of the agreement is to establish the roles and responsibilities of the partners
involved in the „Volunteers on the Move” project, grant which was won by Asociatia Ofensiva
Tinerilor – project financed by the European Commission.
Art. 3 Duration of the Agreement
3.1. The agreement is valid from _________________ and will end on. The expiration of this
period does not stop the obligations already due between the sides.
3.2. The agreement ending can take place also before the deadline, with the both sides
Art. 4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTENERS
4.1 Rights and obligations of Asociatia Ofensiva Tinerilor
(1) Asociatia Ofensiva Tinerilor will discuss regular with the parteners, will inform them
about the progress of project implementing and Asociatia Ofensiva Tinerilor will give the
parteners, if they ask, informations about the progress and the results of the project.
(2) Asociatia Ofensiva Tinerilor has the administrative, financial and technical
responsibility of this project realisation.
(3) Asociatia Ofensiva Tinerilor ensures of the correct development of the activities and
will guarantee transparency about all organizations activities on the project web-site.
4.2 The rights and obligations of the PARTNER
(1) The partner engage to support Asociatia Ofensiva Tinerilor in the project activities
trough IT logistics, human resources (officials – as guests at the activities development) and
with its own experience in similar activities like in this project.
(2) The partner can give the project coordinator any information or documents that can
be use in project implementation, for involving progress reports.
(3) The partner will promote the project “Volunteers on the Move” and its activities.
Art. 5 ISSUE SOLVING
Possible issues will be solve amicable, if it’s not possible, the problems will be solved by
proper trial court.
Art. 6 FINAL PROVISIONS
6.1 Any changing of this accord is valid only when all the sides are agreeing.
6.2 The sides agree that this accord is ruled by Romanian law.
This accord was prepared in 2 copies, one for each side of the contract.
COORDONATOR PROIECT PARTENER
PROJECT COORDINATOR PARTNER
ASOCIAŢIA OFENSIVA TINERILOR Xxxxxxxx
ELEK Dorothea xxxx