Stefan Robert Windsor
Contact Term-time address
Home : 01837 558100 Flat 41, Cranborne House,
Mobile : 07766317080 St Pauls Place
19 Oak Road, Okehampton, Devon. Bournemouth
EX20 1UZ Dorset
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org BH8 8HF
I am passionate about games and the gaming industry, and pride myself on keeping up
with trends occurring within the industry. I am eager to learn all the skills and techniques
that will be instrumental to my personal and professional success. I am most interested in
the area of mapping, and enjoy the challenges that I am presented with when creating
and designing new levels. I am exceptionally hard working and strive to maintain high
standards in all that I do.
• 2010-2014 Bournemouth University BA (Hons) Games Technology – units including
Games Production Techniques, Software Programming (C++), Media Device Architectures
& Networks & Change and Opportunities Business modules.
• Okehampton Community Sixth Form College, Okehampton, Devon.
• Okehampton Community College, Okehampton, Devon.
10 GCSE’s, including English & Maths (2008)
3 A-levels – ICT, Psychology, Media Studies (2010)
• Museum assistant at the Museum of Dartmoor Life - developed confidence when
working with the public, and also personal independence -2008
• Assistant at Lloyds Pharmacy - improved my skills as a team member -2008
• I have recently designed a map as part of my degree course which gained a first. This
helped to improve my competence with the software Unreal Editor 3.0
• As part of my degree I have learnt how to put together a marketing plan for an
advertising campaign. This has helped me to better understand the business elements of
the games industry and appreciate the different skills required in design and development.
• I was part of a fundraising team in 2009 who participated in a sponsored event raising
money for Devon Air Ambulances. This experience helped me to understand how to
maintain motivation in a team, and use resources effectively.
• Christos Gatzidis • Dominic Carnell
Games Production Tutor Sixth Form Tutor
Bournemouth University Okehampton Community College
email@example.com 01837 650 910