PLEASE CAREFULLY PRINT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS.
USE BALL POINT PEN OR TYPEWRITER SO IT IS LEGIBLE.
MAIL ADDRESS _____________________________________ PLEASE READ AND SIGN THE POLICY PAGE ON
REVERSE. SEND THE APPLICATION AND THE
POLICY PAGE TO THE PARK (BOTH COPIES).
CITY/STATE/ZIP _____________________________________ CONFIRMATION WILL BE MAILED TO YOU.
BRING CONFIRMATION WITH YOU.
TELEPHONE (________) ___________________________
1. Use a separate form for each site you wish to reserve. Multiple applications require a separate name and address on each form.
2. A separate check must accompany each form. (See “Reservation Procedures” for current fees.)
3. Make checks payable to “Clallam County Parks”.
4. Reservation requests may begin any day of the week, EXCEPT SATURDAYS.
5. Reservation forms MUST be received at the Park at least 14 days before requested date.
6. Complete and return form to: Dungeness Recreation Area
Salt Creek Recreation Area
554 Voice of America Road OR
3506 Camp Hayden Road
Sequim, WA 98382 Port Angeles, WA 98363
7. Once your reservation is confirmed, there will be no refund for any reason.
8. If camper has not occupied their reserved site by 12:00 noon the following day, the reservation becomes void and the site
opens to the public (see policy #9 for occupancy regulation).
9. A maximum of six (6) people are allowed per campsite.
DATES REQUESTED: First Night ___________ Last Night ____________ TOTAL NIGHTS ____________
ALTERNATE DATES: First Night ___________ Last Night ____________ TOTAL NIGHTS ____________
CAMPSITE REQUESTED: 1st Choice __________ 2nd Choice _________ 3rd Choice __________
Site # Site # Site #
If none of the above campsites are available, will you accept ANY campsite? □ YES □ NO □ Utility site □ Standard site
Remarks: ____________________________________________________________________ □ ADA Site Required
Type and size of recreational unit (one RV per site): (check one)
□ TENT ______ ft. X ______ ft. □ TRAILER & TOWING VEHICLE ________ ft. □ MOTORHOME/CAMPER ________ ft.
FEE ENCLOSED: First Night’s Camping Fee $__________ + Reservation Fee $__________ = Total Enclosed $__________
Applicant’s Signature Date
FOR PARK OFFICE USE ONLY
RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED: RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED:
□ Receipt is enclosed □ Correct fee was not enclosed
□ Alternate site and/or date ______________ □ Site requested is not available
□ All sites are full on this date ______________
□ Request begins on a Saturday
□ Received within 14 days of desired date
CLALLAM COUNTY PARKS, FAIR AND FACILITIES DEPARTMENT
POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
The following policies apply to Dungeness and Salt Creek Recreation Areas:
1. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the park per Clallam County Ordinance (RCW
66.44.100). Non-compliance may lead to a citation, eviction, and/or not being allowed to
return in the future.
2. Pets must remain on a leash, no longer than eight (8) feet, at all times. Pet handlers must
remove and properly dispose of all waste from pets.
3. No fireworks are allowed in the park.
4. Hunting or the use of firearms, bow and arrow, air or gas weapon, or other projectile devices
capable of injuring or killing any person or animal or damaging or destroying any park
property is prohibited.
5. Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to camp overnight.
6. There is a maximum of six (6) people allowed per campsite. The Hiker/Biker sites at
Dungeness Recreation Area are limited to one (1) person per site.
7. Only one (1) self-contained camping vehicle is allowed per campsite.
8. One (1) extra vehicle is allowed per campsite for a daily fee, to be paid at the Park.
9. To show occupancy, a vehicle or tent must remain in the site at all times. If you plan to leave
the campsite during your reservation period, make certain the campsite appears occupied. If
the campsite looks empty, you may lose it.
10. Wood fires are permitted within the fire ring. No fire shall be left unattended nor allowed to
extend beyond the capacity of the fire ring. NO BEACH FIRES.
11. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m., this includes generators. Noise shall not emit
past the assigned camping area.
12. Do not place grills or other hot appliances on picnic tables, as they can damage the tables.
13. All visitors not camping overnight must leave the park before the gate closes. Gate hours are
posted at the entrance.
14. Check out time is 12:00 noon.
15. It shall be within the authority of the Park Manager, or their representative, to remove from the
Park any or all members of a group whose behavior, at any time, conflicts with County or State
laws, becomes detrimental to the health and safety of the group or other Park users, or becomes
so unruly as to affect the reasonable enjoyment of the Park by other users.
I, ____________________________________, have read, understood, and will follow the policies
and regulations as set forth by Clallam County Parks, Fair, and Facilities Department. I will also
notify all individuals in my party of the same policies and regulations.
Applicant’s Signature Date