(Before commencement of the meeting, there will be an
opportunity for the public to ask questions – this will commence
at 6.45 p.m. for 15 minutes).
THE PARISH COUNCIL OF ST MARGARETS-AT-CLIFFE
The next meeting for representatives of the Playing Fields/Clubs is convened for
MONDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2012 in the Channel Room, St Margaret’s Hall,
Reach Road at 7.00 p.m.
1. Confirmation of the Minutes of the meeting held on 14th February 2011.
2. Tennis Club and Tennis Courts.
3. Cricket Club and KGV Field.
4. Football Clubs and Alexander Field.
5. Bowls Club.
6. Any other business
The Ordinary Monthly Meeting of the above Parish Council at approx. 7.30 p.m.
1. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 9th January
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Tracy Evans – re proposal to increase Play Area space.
4. Report from Community Warden / PCSO Gary Carr.
5. Clerk’s Report, including matters arising from previous meeting, to include
Casual Vacancy following resignation of Cllr Rayner.
(a) To ratify the planning decision below from previous meeting, and
(b) To consider any planning matters and planning applications received
prior to the meeting.
7. Finance and Accounts, to include :-
- Consideration of purchase of further equipment for South Foreland Valley.
- Consideration of quotation re repair work to Kingsdown Road Pavilion.
8. Consideration of Grants to local organisations.
9. Bowls Club – re expiration / replacement of current lease + letter from
9. Correspondence received.
10. Reports from Councillors/Advisers, to include:
- Cllr Paul re Queen’s Jubilee – weekend programme of events.
- Cllr Little – re proposed litter-picking group.
11. Village Maintenance and Matters affecting the Parish.
12. Matters arising not already covered.
Monday 6th February 2012 Jane Cook
Clerk to the Parish Council
The following delegated decision to be ratified:-
DOV/11/01107 Erection of extension to existing garage –
Illawarra, 11 St Margarets Road No
DOV/11/00126 Installation of a ground mounted solar panel system –
37 The Droveway
DOV/11/01149 Erection of a single storey rear extension and front and rear
roof extensions –
2 Florinda Cottages, High Street
DOV/12/00035 Erection of a single storey rear extension and a first floor
side extension –
1 Reach Close
DOV/12/00069 Crown lift four Holm Oak trees to 3m –
Ledgeland, 17 St Margarets Road
TC/12/00013 Fell one Holm Oak tree –
The Granville, Hotel Road
TC/12/00016 Reduce row of Bay trees –
South Sands, Bay Hill