Northeast Montana Fair/ Kid’s Rodeo Rules
1. Each participant must check in at 9:30 A.M.
2. The child must follow the rules and demonstrate a cooperative attitude.
3. Each participant by act of his entry and signature of his parent or guardian allowing him/her
to compete in rodeos waives all claims against the rodeo for injuries, or damage which he/she
4. The Northeast Montana Fair and Rodeo committee and its members are not responsible for
5. Animal abuse not will be tolerated; any infraction of this will be at the judge’s discretion and
will result in disqualification.
6. Judges decisions will be final.
Child Participating: ________________________________________
I will not hold the Kids Rodeo sponsor, workers, Valley County Fair Commission/ Rodeo
Committee or anyone connected with this contest responsible for any injuries, medical
treatment, or damage sustained while participating in the kid’s rodeo contest.
I hereby allow my child to participate in the kid’s rodeo events: