1. NAME : DR. ANBHULE PRASHANT VIKRAMRAO.
2. PERMANENT ADDRESS: At. Golegaon Post & Tal. Bhoom
Dist. O smanabad. Pin. 413504. (MS), India
3. POSTAL ADDRESS : Dhanwantri Nagar, Plot No. B-30,
Behind Samadhan Hostel
Morewadi, Kolhapur. Pin. 416004.
Mobile: 09423717717, (MS), India
4. CASTE : Hindu Maratha.
5. BIRTH- DATE : 2nd May 1977.
6. Age : 34
7. Email ID : email@example.com
8. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
SR. NO. Board / YEAR PERCENTAGE REMARKS
i) S.S.C. AURANGABAD FIRST
1993 77.28 CLASS WITH
ii) H.S.C. PUNE 1995 67.50 FIRST
iii) B.Sc. SHIVAJI FIRST
UNIVERSITY 1998 70.00 CLASS WITH
iv) M.Sc. SHIVAJI FIRST
UNIVERSITY 2000 65.08 CLASS.
v) Ph.D. SHIVAJI Sep. 2007 -------- -------------
9. SET: QUALIFIED STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (SET) FOR LERCTURSHIP IN 2001
IN FIRST ATTEMPT.
10. TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 11 Years
11. RESEARCH EXPERIENCE: 11 Years
A) Area of Research:
Synthetic Methodology, Heterocyclic Chemistry, Medicinal
Chemistry and Agrochemicals.
No. of PhD Students working: 07
B.) Major Research Project:
I) Synthesis, Characterization and Bioactivity of Nitrogen containing
heterocycles sponsored by UGC 2011 of amount Rs. 5, 41, 800/- as a
II) Synthesis, Characterization and Fluorescence study of metal
Nanoparticles sponsored by BRNS of Rs. 22, 14, 000/- as a Co-
III) Successfully completed Refresher Course held at North Maharashtra
University, Jalgaon from 12th Sept. 2011 to 2nd Oct. 2011 with ‘A’
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
1. Spectroscopic Investigation on the Interaction of Pyrimidine Derivative, 2-
Human Serum Albumin : Mechanistic and Conformational Study.
Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 51(1), 95-102, 2012.
2. A Simple Synthesis of Trisubstituted Quinolines through Transesterification.
J. Heterocyclic Chemistry, 48(6), 1342-1346, 2011.
3. An Efficient Synthesis of 2,3,4-Trisubstituted Quinolines through
Alkynylation-Cyclization at Ambient Temperature.
J. Heterocyclic Chemistry, 48(6), 1144-1448, 2011.
4. A novel method for ranitidine hydrochloride determination in aqueous
solution based on fluorescence quenching of fictionalized CdS, QDs through photo
induced charge transfer process: Spectroscopic approach
Analyst, 136(12), 2606-2612, 2011.
5. Fluorimetric study on the interaction between Norfloxacin and Proflavine
Journal of Fluorescence, 21(4), 1789-1796, 2011.
6. Eco-friendly and efficient synthesis of benzoxazines and benzothiazines at an
ambient temperature without catalyst and their anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
Derpharma Chemica, 3(1), 207-214, 2011
7. Silica sulfuric acid: Recyclable and efficient catalyst for the 2-aryl
Derpharma Chemica, 3(1), 189-193, 2011.
8. Gallium (III) Chloride Catalyzed Synthesis of Polyhydroquinoline at Ambient
Temperature and Photoluminance Study of Ethyl-1,4,7,8-tetrahydro-2,7,7-
Derpharma Chemica, 2(6), 342-348, 2010.
9. Synthesis and antibacterial evaluation of (3,5-dimethyl-1H pyrazol-4-yl)-phenyl
J. Chem. Pharm. Research, 2(5), 574-579, 2010.
10. One Step Synthesis of 6-Amino-5-cyano-4-phenyl-2-mercapto pyrimidine
Using Phospophorus Pentoxide.
The Open Catalysis Journal, 3, 83-86, 2010.
11. Microwave assisted synthesis of some new 2-substituted 1, 4- benzothiazine
J. Indian chemical society, 87, 1227-1230, 2010.
12. A novel and efficient one step synthesis of 2-amino-5-cyano-6-hydroxy-4-
arylpyrimidines and their anti bacterial activity.
Euro. J. of Med. Chemistry, 44, 2651-2654, 2009.
13. Synthesis and photophysical studies on 5-ethoxycarbonyl-4-cinnamyl-6-
methyl-3,4-dihydropyrimidine-2(1H)-one in various solvents
Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Ethiopia,
23 (2), pp. 231-238, 2009.
14. Synthesis, X-ray diffraction and optical spectral study of benzo-18-crown-6
containing monoazo dyes.
Indian Journal of Chem.Sec.-B, 48(5), 737-740, 2009.
15. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of pyridopyrazole and pyrazolo[3,4-
J. Indian Chemical Society, 86 (6), pp. 613-616, 2009.
16. A novel and environmental friendly, one-step synthesis of 2,6-Diamino-4-
phenyl pyrimidine-5-carbonitrile using potassium carbonate in water.
Indian J. of Chem.-Sec.-B Org. and Med. Chem.
47(5), 792-795, 2008.
17. Synthesis of amino acid derivatives of 2-mercaptobenzothiazole.
Journal of the Indian Chemical Society
85(3), 290-292, 2008.
18. Synthesis of dibenzo- 18 -crown-6 ether containing pyrimidine derivatives,
Indian J. of Chem.-Sec.-B Org. and Med. Chem.
47B, 1915-1917, 2008.
19. An efficient, simple, one pot synthesis of dihydropyrimidine-2(1H)-ones using
Indian J. of Chem.-Sec.-B Org. and Med. Chem.
46(9), 1545-1548, 2007.
20. Synthesis and biological activity of some benzothiazolyl thiazolidinones,
Journal of the Indian Chemical Society,
84 (5), pp. 498-500, 2007.
21. A remarkable catalytic activity of [Cu (NCMe)2(PPh 3)2]BF4 in conjugate
addition of organomanganese reagents to α,β-unsaturated ester, enone and allyl
Journal of Chemical Research.
4, 248-250, 2006.
22. Alkylation of unsaturated aldehyde and allylic bisacetate with
organomanganese reagents in presence of tetrakis acetonitrile copper (I)
35(23), 2967-2971, 2005.
B) BOOK PUBLICATIONS
1.Textbook for B. Sc.-II Organic Chemistry of Shivaji University,
Kolhapur and Solapur University, Solapur published in November 2005.
C) PAPER PRESENTATION IN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL
Name of symposia / Sponsoring
Name of Author/s Year Title of Paper
1. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2012 Participated Recent Advances in DST -PURSE
2. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2012 Organizing National Seminar on UGC- SAP
Secretary Resent Advances in DST,
Synthetic Chemistry SUK
3. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2012 A Spectral Trombay Symposium DAE- BRNS
Deciphering the On Radiation &
Perturbation Of Photochemistry
4. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2011 Poster presentation Recent Trends In Life UGC- SAP
5. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2011 Participated Instrumentation
Activities At U. G.
6. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2011 Oral Presentation National Conference
on Research in UGC
7. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2011 Poster Presentation Nanomaterials and its UGC, CSIR,
Application New Delhi.
8. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2011 Poster presentation Advances in UGC
9. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2010 Gallium (III) National Conference UGC
chloride catalyzed on Recent Trends in
synthesis of PHQ at
10. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2010 Participated National Conference UGC
on Synthesis and
Applications of Novel
11. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2009 National Conference UGC, DST
One Step Synthesis
on Advanced New Delhi
of 6-Amino-5-cyano- Synthesis and
Synthesis and anti-
12. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2008 International
bacterial activity of
Conference on UGC, DST,
Nanomaterials and New Delhi.
13. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2008 Phosphorus National Conference UGC, DST,
pentoxide: An on New Delhi
efficient catalyst New Materials for
for the friedlander Industrial
14. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2006 Workshop On Atomic
Participated Structure and -----------
15. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2006 University Research -----------
Participated and Training (Court
16. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2006 National Seminar on UGC and
Participated Material for Shivaji
Technologies, at Kolhapur.
Dept. of Physics,
17. Dr. P. V. Anbhule 2006 Participated Workshop on Green DST, New
Chemistry held at The Delhi.
18. P. V. Anbhule and 2005 Simple, solvent free National Conference DST, UGC
M. B. Deshmukh. synthesis of 4-oxo- On Chemistry In
2- Drug Industry held at
thixohexahydropyri National Institute of
midines using TMA Technology
under microwave Warangal. (AP)
19. P. V. Anbhule 2003 Participated International
Symposium on Drug DST, UGC
Discovery and etc.
Process Research held
at Shivaji University,
Kolhapur in 2003.
D) Professional recognition, awards, fellowships received and
1. Administrative experience: Worked as a “Co-ordinator” for
Work as per Needs Scheme of Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
2. Organizing Secretary for the celebration of International Year
of Chemistry-2011 at department of Chemistry, SUK.
3. Organizing Secretary for the National Seminar on Recent
Advances in Synthetic Chemistry and Nanomaterials(RASCN-
2012) held during 21st and 22nd Jan. 2012 at department of
4. Working as a NSS Programme Officer for PG unit of Shivaji
5. Member of Editorial Board: The open catalysis Journal.
6. Reviewer for the International journal: European Journal of
Medicinal Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry Research, The open
catalysis Journal, Montash Chem. etc.
7. Treasurer: 7th University-Industry Council symposium during 5th
and 6th August 2010.
8. Invited talks: On Green Chemistry in One day Workshop at
Balbhim College, Beed, Maharashtra.
9. Invited talks: On IR Spectroscopy in One day Seminar at USIC,
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
10. Invited talks: On “Chemistry and Pharma Industry” at
Majalgaon Arts, Science and Commerce College Majalgaon, Dist.
Beed, Maharashtra, on 26-12-2010.
11. Examiners at Various Universities: Kuvempu University,
Shimoga, Karnataka and Solapur University, Solapur,
12. Eklaway Merit Scholarship in M.sc.
13. Co-ordinator: Nirmal Gram Yojana of Maharashtra State,
14. Member and Chairman of various committees in
International and National conference conducted by department
of Chemistry from 2003.
15. Invited talks: On Instrumentation, at Phdamshri
Vasantdada Patil College of Engineering Budhgaon, Dist. Sangali,
16. Membership: Life Member of Dr. B. N. Kulkarni Charitable
17. Team Manager: of the 26th Inter University West Zone
Youth Festival 2010 held at Jiwaji University, Gwalior,
Madhyapradesh, India during 27th Nov. 2010 to 1st December
18. Worked as an Examiner for the “Avishkar 2010-11” held
at New College, Kolhapur on 28th Dec. 2010.
19. Deliver a lecture for “NSS Camp” at Kumbhari Organized
by Raje Ramrao Mahavidyalay, Jat, Dist. Sangli.
20. Deliver a Lecture as “Resource Person” for NET and SET
workshop at Dept. of Agrochemicals and Pest management,
Shivaji University, Kolhapur during 11th to 14th Jan. 2011.
21. Deliver a lecture for “NSS Camp” at Shimpe Organized by
Shri Shahu College, Sarud, Dist. Kolhapur.
22. Deliver an invited talk on “Chemical Pollution and
Human Life.” at Shankarao Patil Mahavidyalay, Bhoom on 10 th
23. Deliver guest lectures on “Spectroscopic Problems in
Organic Chemistry” at Balbhim College, Beed on 1st Feb. 2011.
24. Deliver an invited talk on “ UV Spectroscopy “ at
Jaysinghpur College, Jaysinghpur.
25. Arranged “Road Safety Week” programme through NSS
PG Unit Shivaji University, Sakal Social Foundation and RTO of
Kolhapur district on 16th Jan. 2011.
26. Celebration of National Science Day through Science
exhibition, quiz competition and popular lectures as a part of
International year of Chemistry-2011 on 28th Feb. 2011 to 2nd
27. Celebration of International day of Helium on 18th
August 2011 as a part of International year of chemistry-2011.
28. “Two-day Workshop on Laboratory Safety for
Laboratory Assistant” arranged on 23rd and 24th August 2011
as a part of IYC-2011.
29. “Training cum One Day Workshop for College
Teachers” on 26th August 2011 as a part of IYC-2011.
30. “Blood Donation Camp” arranged at Health Centre,
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, through NSS as a Programme
31. Invited talk on “Basics in Chemistry” at Ratanagiri a PG
centre of Mumbai University on 6th March 2012.
DR. PRASHANT V. ANBHULE
Mobile No: 09423717717