Forms must be emailed to: email@example.com Please contact Arik at 612-230-6484 with any questions
PHONE # EMAIL
RESERVATION DAY PHONE #
DATE OF APPLICATION
EXPLAIN PROGRAM ACTIVITY (MPRB sound system is not adequate for musical performances)
LOCATION /ADDRESS FOR SHOWMOBILE SET-UP (Please provide map with exact location)
NUMBER OF PERFORMERS USING SHOWMOBILE
ANTICIPATED EVENT ATTENDANCE
HOURS REQUESTED: FROM TO
MUST BE SET UP BY TAKE DOWN MAY BEGIN AT
(Use the information below to estimate the cost of your rental, this is not an exact cost)
Cost per hour $75/hr × ________Total Hour =
Delivery, set up and tear down $350 × = $350
TOTAL RESERVATION FEE =
SHOWMOBILE USE AND RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. All requests for use of the Showmobile shall be made on the Showmobile Application Form.
2. All rentals will be charged a minimum of 4 hours.
3. A one hour charge is included for delivery, set up and teardown of the Showmobile.
4. Hours are based on the portal to portal. Use beyond the hours stated on the application will entail additional charges.
5. The Showmobile will not travel beyond the City of Minneapolis.
6. In case of cancellation, applicant must notify the MPRB (see cancellation contact information at the bottom of the page) by noon
at least one day prior to the rental. For Sunday rentals, the cancellation must be made by noon on the Friday before the rental. If
proper cancellation is not made, the applicant will be charged a minimum of four hours.
With roof/canopy, hydraulic stage, and end panels fully open:
Extra Stage Units (6) 4’ × 8’
**6 extra stage units can extend front or sides of stage
The sound system consists of the following:
1. A Peavey XR684 mixing board.
The board provides for 8 inputs and (2) 150 watt outputs.
Equalization is provided on the inputs and outputs. The mixing board is for use with showmobile equipment only, under the
direction of the showmobile operator. Under no circumstances will an external amplifier be plugged in to the MPRB mixer. If
you require amplification beyond our equipment, please bring your own.
2. Eight (8) Microphones and Stands
3. Two (2) Speakers
4. A 60 Amp Generator
If this equipment is not adequate for your needs as a stand alone system, please bring your own sound system.
The Showmobile sound system is not adequate for most musical performances
The Showmobile is equipped with an electric wheel chair lift.
SHOWMOBILE CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS
Arik Rudolph Dave Grout
Office: (612) 230-6484 Office: (612) 313-7772
Cell: (612) 290-1625 Cell: (612) 221-9269
CANCELLATION CONTACT INFORMATION
In the case of cancellation, please send emails to the following email addresses: