Cheer on the Kirn 7th & 8th grade boys’ basketball teams.
11/09/09 7th grade boys’ basketball @ Ralston Middle School (AB) – 4 pm
8th grade boys’ basketball v. LaVista Junior High (AB) @ home – 4 pm
08/03/09 Transition to Middle School for all incoming 6th & 7th Graders 9:00a – 12:00p
08/04/09 Transition to Middle School for all incoming 6th & 7th Graders 9:00a – 12:00p
08/13/09 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
1. Transition to Middle School - An opportunity to check out what middle school is all about in
a fun and interactive way. Students will spend a morning engaged in building scavenger
hunts, meeting school personnel, and learning how to follow a middle school schedule.
Students will leave this experience excited and ready for a new school year. Only need to
sign up for 1 day.
2. 8th Grade Girls interested in going out for high school basketball at Abraham Lincoln next
year, there will be Open Gym on Sunday’s, starting March 29th, from 4:00pm – 5:15pm.
Questions contact Coach Schaa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. ALHS Girls Basketball Camp (Students going into Grades 9 – 12), July 27-31 from 1:00pm
to 4:00pm at ALHS.
4. ALHS Girls Jr. Lynx Basketball Camp (Students going into Grades 3 – 5), July 20-24 from
9:00am to 12:00pm at ALHS.
5. ALHS Girls Jr. Lynx Basketball Camp (Students going into Grades 6 – 8), July 20-24 from
1:00pm to 4:00pm at ALHS.
6. 2009 Lynx Boys’ Basketball Camp - June 1st thru the 4th at the Abraham Lincoln High
School Field House. 3rd-5th grade will go from 10:00am to Noon and 6th-8th grade will go
from 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Areas of emphasis for this year's camp will include: shooting,
passing, rebounding, and individual and team defense, ball handling, and sportsmanship.
Please go to lynxbasketball.org to download a camp flyer
7. Junior Lynx Youth Football Camp - June 8-11 @ Abraham Lincoln High School
8th grade 9:30 am - 11:30 am
5th - 7th Grade 12pm - 2 pm
Please go to alhsfootball.org to download a camp flyer
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!