MARE ISLAND TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY
PURCHASE ORDER & ACCOUNT PAYABLE FORM
2 Positive Place
Vallejo, CA 94589
Type of Service:
Purchase Order X PO#
Vendor: AMS.Net Vendor #
Address Phone (925) 245-6100
Address 2 Fax (925) 245-6150
City, State, Zip
Type of Payable:
MITA Credit Card
Middle/High Qty. Unit Item Description Total Price
Middle/High 750 2006-1499 -Lightspeed TTC SW V6.0 $ 10.00 $ 7,500.00
(0-1499Seats) 1yr. Perp. $ -
Renew content filter and antivirus $ -
Quote # 62096 $ -
Plus Tax and Shipping $ -
Subtotal $ 7,500.00
Submitted by: Steven Feller Sales Tax
Authorized by: Shipping
Total $ 7,500.00
Office Use Only
Invoice # Distribution:
Invoice Date: MS
Budget Account: HS
JL Account/Grant: Total
Preparation and Submission of the Purchase Order/Account Payable Form:
1. Check appropriate box under Type of Service.
2. Fill in Vendor name. If new, provide complete full name, address, and phone number of vendor.
You may also provide a fax number and internet address if applicable. Failure to provide complete information
3. Check appropriate box under Type of Payable, if applicable.
4. Indicate School.
5. Indicate quantity and valid unit of measure. Describe each item carefully and completely, providing catalog num
Provide estimated unit cost if actual cost is not available.
6. We have provided a space to describe the specific business purpose of the items you are requesting (i.e. Classro
lab research for (name of) research project, etc.). This is very important for all purchases. This provides the just
which is needed for audit purposes as well as justification that the items purchased are in compliance with all ap
so please be specific as possible.
7. Include requestor’s name.
8. All forms must be approved by Rick van Adelsber, Leslie Norinsky, or Ryan Wold prior to submission.
9. Completed and approved forms need to be submitted to Diana Lopez for processing.
10. Once the order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation with the order number, order date, estimated d
number of vendor.
to provide complete information may delay orders.
ompletely, providing catalog number(s) model, size, color etc., if applicable.
ms you are requesting (i.e. Classroom instruction for (course name),
purchases. This provides the justification for the items ordered,
ased are in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and School statutes,
Wold prior to submission.
er number, order date, estimated delivery date.