POSITION: Provider Services Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
POSITION OBJECTIVE: This position is responsible for supporting child care resource and
referral agency staff in their delivery of high quality services to child care providers
across the statewide network. Oklahoma Child Care Resource & Referral Association is
a nonprofit, statewide coordinating agency for the delivery of child care resource and
referral services to families, providers, communities and businesses in Oklahoma.
Manage Support to Regional Agencies:
1. Support local CCR&Rs in their work with child care providers so that high quality
early care and education services are available to meet the needs of children
2. Work with contracted CCR&Rs to identify and prioritize training and technical
3. Create, deliver and continually update written training curriculum for all CCR&R
staff positions paid under the OCCRRA contract that provide direct services to
child care providers.
4. Support the resource needs of child care resource and referral staff members
serving child care providers by researching available materials and best
practices and sharing them throughout the state network.
5. Provide individual support to child care resource and referral staff members
working with child care programs to improve quality of care children receive.
6. Support public awareness activities of the state network including resources to
build the public awareness capacity of local CCR&Rs. This may include written
provider education materials, web site content and strategies for working with the
7. Represent OCCRRA on Early Care and Education committees and at meetings
across the state as delegated.
8. Supervise staff responsible for special projects to support the needs of families
and child care providers.
Provider Services Manager Job Description Page 2 of 2
9. Develop and maintain knowledge of all programs coordinated by the Oklahoma
Child Care Resource & Referral state office and support inter-program
10. Keep CEO updated on issues related to projects at the state and local levels.
11. Other duties as assigned to meet position objectives and to support the
Master’s degree preferred, bachelor’s degree required in early childhood,
education, or a related field
Minimum of three years experience in child care settings; prefer experience in a
variety of child care settings
Minimum of three years experience providing training, technical assistance and
mentoring to adults
Knowledge of child development, early care and education systems
Knowledge of Oklahoma state child care licensing, child care observation and
assessment practices and tools, and national child care accreditation systems
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience supervising staff and coordinating projects.
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Strong customer service skills
Ability to multi-task as well as organize and prioritize responsibilities and tasks
Must have computer word processing and spreadsheet skills; experience with
Microsoft Outlook desired
Must have valid driver’s license and valid automobile insurance
Must be willing to travel extensively within state using personal vehicle.
Schedule must be flexible, as occasional meetings and special events will be in
the evening or on weekends.
Submit resume with cover letter and references to Executive Director, Oklahoma Child
Care Resource and Referral Association 4200 Perimeter Center Drive, Suite 235,
Oklahoma City, OK 73112 or email to PKOOS@OKLAHOMACHILDCARE.ORG. Resumes will
be accepted until November 12th with position filled by January 3rd.