AGR APPLICATION CHECKLIST
1. Have I completed my NGB Form 34-1 in full to include the Position
Number and the Position Title?
2. Have I signed and dated my NGB Form 34-1with an original signature?
3. Have I included my SF 88 and SF 93, or DD 2808, 2807-1 (Medical
Reports) taken within the past five years?
4. If required, have I included a copy of my Body Fat Content Worksheet?
5. If I am 40 or over, have I included a copy of my DA Form 4970 or a
memorandum verifying the passing of the Cardiovascular Screening
6. Have I included my DA photograph in Class A Uniform (without cover)
taken within the past 12 months?
7. If I do not have a DA Photo, have I submitted an unofficial photograph
(Polaroid/35MM), taken without headgear, with the current date indicated
in the photograph?
8. If applicable, have I enclosed a memorandum of explanation from my
Supply Sergeant as to having taken my DA Photo in BDUs due to the fact
I could not be issued a Class A Uniform?
9. Have I ensured that a date is located within the photograph?
10. Have I included my latest five OERs or NCOERs if available?
11. Have I include a memorandum for record as to why I do not have five
OERs or NCOERs within my package?
12. If I am an E4 or below, have I included a letter performance evaluation
from my unit supervisor or commander?
13. Have I looked at my DA Form 2-1 or ERB/ORB to ensure that it is a
14. Do I need to include any of the following documents in my package?
a. NGB Form 23
b. NGB Form 23b (RPAS Statement)
c. DD Form 214 (service copy/long form)
d. DD Form 1506 (Statement of Service)
15. Have I included a statement issued by my unit commander that I am not or
should not be under a current suspension of favorable personnel action?
16. Have I included my Letter of Recommendation from my current