NanoMarkets Announces Upcoming Webinar Titled, BIPV: An
NanoMarkets today announced that it will be presenting a webinar on the building
integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) market on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Glen Allen, Virginia - October 3, 2012 -- Industry analyst firm NanoMarkets today
announced that it will be presenting a webinar on the building integrated photovoltaics
(BIPV) market on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 11:00 AM EDT. The webinar will provide
participants with NanoMarkets' forecasts of the global BIPV market with granular
projections of BIPV roofing, glass and walling presented in both MW and dollar values.
Persons interested in registering to attend the event can do so at
http://nanomarkets.net/webinars/webinar/BIPV_An_Eight-Year_Forecast. The firm is
listing the event at early bird pricing through October 10th. For people unable to attend the
event a recording will be made available either online of CD ROM.
About the Event:
BIPV is currently enjoying strong market growth fueled by its ability to combine energy
efficiency and construction cost savings, along with an appealing architectural aesthetics.
BIPV is also that one sector of the solar panel market where gross profit margins have
been maintained and products haven't been commoditized.
In this Webinar, Lawrence Gasman, the Principal Analyst for NanoMarkets, will:
- Present NanoMarkets latest forecast of the entire BIPV market worldwide. Both building-
attached PV (BAPV) and "true" BIPV projections will be covered
- Offer granular projections of BIPV roofing, glass and walling materials in both MW and
- Identify - based on NanoMarkets forecasts -- where the new business opportunities are
to be found.
A particular focus of this Webinar will be on near-term revenue generation, although we
will also provide NanoMarkets' latest views on where longer opportunities present
themselves. The strategic thinking and data collection for these forecasts are based on
NanoMarkets' lengthy experience in the BIPV industry:
- This NanoMarkets' Webinar and the numbers are based on our company's more than
six years of experience studying the dynamics of the BIPV market worldwide.
- We have recently published well-received reports on a number of BIPV markets sectors
and also have a long-established reputation in related areas such as smart glass and PV
With this level of involvement and understand of the BIPV industry, NanoMarkets can
address issues in the BIPV industry - and create projections of the BIPV market - from an
NanoMarkets believes that this Webinar will be a must-attend event for all firms producing
- BIPV systems firms will better understand where their market opportunities are in both
the near term future and beyond. This Webinar will enable them to improve their decision
making with regard to how to transition their product range from BAPV to BIPV and where
best to focus their investment dollars
- Building products firms that are considering entering the BIPV business will be better
able to gauge where they can generate the most business and how BIPV will be best able
to fit with their existing product range
- Construction and architectural firms will be able to gauge the impact of BIPV on existing
and future projects and how they can tap into the growing revenues from the BIPV sector
in the future
- Sophisticated "green tech" investors will be able to improve their own investment models
and expectations for investment returns
NanoMarkets tracks and analyzes emerging markets in energy, electronics and other
areas created by developments in advanced materials. The firm is a recognized leader in
industry analysis and forecasts of the BIPV industry.
Visit http://www.nanomarkets.net for a full listing of NanoMarkets' reports and other
PO BOX 3840
Glen Allen, VA 23058