International Action Learning MBA Programme
Do you want an MBA that takes you out of the class and puts you right on
top of your job?
The Tanzania Business School in partnership with a well-known university of applied sciences, the Business School
Netherlands are inviting applications for an international Action learning MBA programme.
The course is jointly delivered and managed by two institutions, where Business School Netherlands, the University of
Applied Sciences is the MBA programme awarding institution. The MBA programme is recognized and supported by
NUFFIC scholarships. The MBA programme is an action learning two year programme involving a travel to attend an
international conferences in Netherlands. The Business School Netherlands will provide 20 partial scholarships to
qualified applicants. The course will commence in October 2010.
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree, postgraduate diploma or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution (or)
• Be in a managerial role; management trainees are considered candidates for this programme and we will
consider applications from suitable applicants who may not hold an undergraduate degree, who have extensive
management experience, subject to certain terms and conditions
• Professional management qualifications are highly regarded in the application process
Why Action Learning MBA?
• Full and Partial Scholarships
• Registered by Nuffic for scholarships
• Practical and flexible education
• Real time, Real Life and Project based
• All students Must attend six -days international conference in the Netherlands
• Fully Dutch accredited Programmes
Fellowship and Scholarships: For the October 2012, there are 20 partial scholarships and 10 full scholarships and
fellowships available on competitive basis.
Deadline for Applications: A completed application forms together with all required attachments should reach the
under-mentioned by October 2, 2012. For more information about the course please go to http://www.tbs.ac.tz
Application Forms can be downloaded from http://www.tbs.ac.t z or can be collected from our office in Arusha.
Applications should scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to +255 27 2548 369 or be sent to:
Director of Postgraduate Studies
Tanzania Business School
P. O. Box 15387, Arusha
Email: email@example.com or Fax: + Fax: +255 272 548 369