Madelia Park Days Amateur Photo Contest Rules:
1. There will be two age groups: Juniors ages 10-18; and Adults ages 19 and older.
Entrants must have ties to Madelia i.e.: lived, grew up, went to school, or worked
2. In each age group there will be 6 categories:
a. All Things Madelia (buildings, sports, events, farming, scenery, etc.)
3. Each person may submit up to six photos, but only one photo per category.
4. All photos must be in digital format.
5. Each photo submitted must be a minimum size of 5x7. No 4x6 prints allowed.
6. Each photo must be framed, or matted, or mounted on heavy paper.
7. Each photo must be labeled on the back with the person’s name, address, phone
number, age group, and category.
8. Images of selected or winning photos become the property of the Madelia
Chamber of Commerce and may be used for future promotions and/or
advertisements without compensation. Winners will be asked to email their
winning photos to the chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Photos must be submitted to the Chamber office no later than 1PM on Friday,
July 3, 2009.
10. Photos may be picked up at 4 PM on Saturday, July 11th, at the Luther Memorial
Home or picked up at the chamber office by 1PM Friday, July 17th, 2009. Photos
not picked up by that time will be destroyed.
11. A winner will be selected in each age group and category for a total of 12
winners. Each winner will receive $10.
12. A grand prizewinner will be selected from the twelve winners by votes from the
viewing public and receive a prize of $50.