FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY Checklist for QCP.xls
28 Jun 05
CHECKLIST FOR QUALITY CONTROL PLANS
Solicitation/Contract Number: Offeror/Contractor:
YES NO NA
1. Did the offeror submit Quality Control Plan?
2. Was a frequency of inspection provided for each item on the SDS?
3. Was the title of the individual doing the quality inspections provided?
4. Was organizational placement of QC key figures provided?
5. Is there a method for identifying defects in the quality of service before it
6. Is there a method for correcting defects in the quality of service before it
7. Is there a method for preventing defects in the quality of service before it
8. Did the offeror/contractor provide inspection records?
9. Were all of the items in the Service Delivery Summary (SDS)
covered on the inspection record?
10. Were written procedures provided on the inspection record for all items
listed in the SDS?
Did the inspection records identify the following:
a. Date, time and location of inspection?
b. A signature block for the person performing the
c. An area designated for the rating of the service as
acceptable or unacceptable?
d. Section of inspection record or additional form
included to annotate deficiencies and corrective action
e. Total number of observation/inspections performed?
11. Did the offeror submit written equipment control procedures with a
12. Is there trackable documentation for authorized users of equipment?
13. Are revisions required?
Was a letter sent to the contractor for corrections? ____ Yes ____ No Date: _________
Was a letter sent to the contractor for acceptance? ____ Yes ____ No Date: _________
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY 28 Jun 05