Who are the victims of the
• Non Aryan people / mostly Jews
Who were the members of the
• Aryans (a non-Jewish
Caucasian, esp. of Nordic
What are the Nuremburg laws?
• German Laws depriving Jews of
What happened on the night of
Nov. 9, 1938?
What was Hitler’s “final solution”?
• Planned killing of entire groups
Where did German Jews try to
migrate to find safety from Nazi
• France, Britain, & U.S.
Where were Jews forced to live in
• Ghettos – segregated Jewish
Where were the concentration
• Germany & Poland
Why did Hitler believe that Jews &
other “subhumans” had to be
• To protect Aryan “purity”
Why did the Germans build
• To eliminate large numbers of
• Used gas (zyklon B), shootings,
beatings, experiments, etc.
When did the final stage of the
“final solution” take place?
• Early 1942
How did non-Jewish people try to
save Jews from the horrors of
• By hiding them or helping them
How many Jews died in the
• Approx: 6,000,000