BIDDER ELIGIBILITY AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FORM
Please provide documentation to show that the Bidder meets the requirements to be considered for
A. Bidder Eligibilty
1. Have an established facility(s) located in Thurston and/or Mason County.
2. Be licensed as a 501(c)3 Non-Profit in Washington State.
3. Be licensed as a CMHA by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery in the categories;
Case Management Services and Counseling and Psychotherapy Services.
B. Minimum Qualifications
1. At least five years experience delivering behavioral/social health services to children and
2. No agency history of being found guilty of patient abuse or neglect by any state regulatory
entity or accreditation entity within the past five (5) years.
3. No history of having certification and/or licensed revoked by any state regulatory entity
within the past five (5) years.
4. Demonstrated ability to expand workforce to meet contractual requirements within 60-days
of awarded contract.
5. Demonstrated investment in the implementation of adherent evidence-based practices.
6. Demonstrated ability to implement/coordinate services in partnership with family and
Exhibit E RFP# 1213-0111 Page 1 of 1