South Carolina Pelion Peanut Party
PEANUT DOG SHOW
Saturday August 11th 2012
Pelion Fire Station grassy area at access road to PMS
5:45-6:45 Check In **** 7:00 – 8:00 Dog Show
Pick up your information/registration forms in advance at the Library anytime. You can also get the forms
at the “Peanuts Your Way Tent” on Friday Aug. 10 5-10:30pm or Saturday, Aug. 11 from 9a-5p.
In advance $5.00 entry fee = one category; At the door $8.00= one category
For each additional category you wish to enter your pet in the fee is $2.00
Dog & Owner Look-A-Like Contest
Best Dressed Dog Contest
Best Trick Contest (please bring any props you might need)
Smallest, Oldest, Ugliest, Cutest Contests
Dog Show Rules
1. As per Pelion Police Festival and Peanut Party rules, pets are not allowed on Festival grounds, except for during the Dog show from
5:45-8:30 on the Peanut Dog Show grounds.
2. All owners are responsible for their own dog. All dogs entered must be 6 months old or older.
3. A dog's vaccinations must be up-to-date in order to be entered in a dog show. Dogs in every state are required to have a rabies
vaccine. Written proof of up-to-date vaccinations are required on the day of the dog show.
4. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
5. Dogs should be on their best behavior (no fighting, biting or aggressiveness). The SC Pelion Peanut Party and its representatives
reserve the right to disqualify and/or remove from contest, or entire event, any participant whose pet is showing aggression toward
humans or other animals.
6. Children under the age of 5 years old are not permitted in the staging area.
7. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs.