SOCIAL NETWORKING WORKSHOP (FACEBOOK AND OTHER)
This is a very practical course based on social networks and utilities. Focused mainly on
Facebook with 16 units which speak only of their profits and the rest devoted to other
The main objective is to increase sales of the newspaper, through the course, which It
answers to a basic need and very current, on which there is very slightly written and
Therefore, the course aims to:
1. To attract the readers of a newspaper on the advantages of the social networks
and specially, Facebook's use
2. To inform about the usefulness that it offers to the individuals the use of the
3. Teaching readers the benefits of social networks can provide both personal and
Title: Social networks, Facebook and blogs on the Internet: Know the benefits of this
new revolution in internet
Welcome / Introduction to the Library / How to use the course content
• Unit 1: The new model of Internet: Browser, social networks, Facebook and Web 2.0
• Unit 2: The first steps in Facebook.
• Unit 3: Improve your relationships and contacts with Facebook.
• Unit 4: Become a Community Manager.
• Unit 5: Improve your communication with Facebook.
• Unit 6: Tag your images and manage your notes.
• Unit 7: Have fun with Facebook.
• Unit 8: Music, places and suggestions in Facebook.
• Unit 9: Protec your information and increases your privacy on Facebook
• Unit 10: Customising and uses Facebook to find employment and to hire.
• Unit 11: Improve your business with Facebook
• Unit 12: Advertise on social networks and manages networks for the external sector,
training and entrepreneurship.
• Unit 13: Linkedin: user guide. Utilities Linkedin professionals.
• Unit 14: YouTube: Main utilities like social networking. Facebook
Mobile: Mobility and future of the networks. How to use blogs for personal and
• Unit 15: The microblogging: Twitter user guide. WordPress: The blog reference.
How we developed the cours
We used the same design as was used during Windows
The content has been developed by community managers and experts in developing e-
Practical contents about the application
Simulations of each type of network application
The collection includes the most popular subjects selected for the users
Including Community Manager's course
With games to reinforce practical knowledge
Made to measure games
Content delivery system:
From the Web or in CD, the units and the multimedia units.
Through PLANTA18 that will provide the equipment needed for the creation of the
According to the emails sent on April 11, 2011
40% when we sign the contract and 30% when delivering the unit 12 and 30% at