Biofuge stratos (6.0.13)
First time you use the centrifuge you must have personal instructions!!!!!
1. Turn on the power on the right side of the centrifuge.
2. Prepare your sample(s) in the centrifuge tube(s) that fit the rotor in the
3. If you have an unequal number of samples make an extra tube with water.
4. It is important that you make them weigh exactly the same.
5. Place the tubes in the rotor.
6. VERY IMPORTANT: The samples must be placed two by two opposite of
each other to keep the rotor balanced when running.
7. Close the centrifuge lid.
8. Set the temperature that you wish to run at (Normally set to 4C).
9. Set the speed that you wish to run at.
10. Set the time.
11. Push the start button ( ) and stay until the centrifuge has reached at
least half speed.
12. After use, close the centrifuge lid and turn off the centrifuge.
13. If there is an error, look in the instructions manual for solutions (the manual
is in the drawer under the ultracentrifuge).